Finale: Leap of faith

Miles closes his eyes and we sit with him for a beat. Miles' hands visibly relax as his venom strike starts to crackle to life on his hands, using this memory is how he's learning to control his powers. Miles uses a mini Venom Strike to break free from the chair restraints. He looks down at his hands in shock and with excitement.

Ganke suddenly bolts up, dazed but sees nothing except his room covered in webs, he shrugs it off and goes back to bed. Once his head rested on the pillow Miles turns visible and is exiting the building as he walks with confidence. Quick cut to a hand opening the padlock. The lights in Peter's hideout flooding on to reveal Aunt May sitting in wait, sipping tea.

Aunt May: Took you long enough.

Cut to the Williamsburg Savings Bank at night with clouds starting to gather. We push in on a gargoyle near the building's very tippy top. We don't see anyone until lightning reveals a camouflaged Miles. With each strike, we flash to Miles' journey to get to the top of the building.

FLASH!

Miles exits the subway.

FLASH!

Miles approaches the Spider-Man suits in the Spidey hideout and stops at Peter's original suit. His reflection, now finally centered.

FLASH!

Miles spray-paints the suit. As Jefferson's and all his other family members speeches plays over.

Jefferson: I see this spark in you. It's amazing. Whatever you choose to do with it you'll be great.

Rio: Our family doesn't run from things

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Rio: Our family doesn't run from things.

Aaron: You're the best of all of us ,Miles. You're on your way. Just keep going.

Miles: When do I know I'm Spider-Man?

Cut back on Miles as he closer and closer to the edge.

Peter: You won't. That's all it is, Miles... a leap of faith.

Miles walks to the edge of the roof, the wind buffeting...and leaps!

and leaps!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.