"It looks like Khione keeps promises."I say and Rachel comes out of the bathroom.

"What did I miss?"She asks.A lot.

"Apollo."She looks at him and then me.I shrug.Apollo tells her everything she's missed and I can tell she is a very good listener.

"Please guys you only have a week to finish this quest or Zeus is going to kill me and Hera."My father says.Tell me about it.If I don't finish this you'll kill me!

"Apollo where do we go?We have been heading West but we have no idea where were going."James asked.He has a point.

"Well I can't say son of Athena because Zeus would kill me but my sister can."Apollo suggests.Whoa hold up,Son of Athena?!

"Wait Apollo did you say son of Athena?"Nico asked.I jumped a little because I kinda forgot he was there.Sorry.He's so quiet you can't blame me.

"Yes I did.I surprised you don't know."He says.Wow.James son of Athena?There's a slap in the face.

"Wow.My mom is the goddess of Wisdom."He whispers.No wonder he's such a smart Alec.

"Yes but anyways..."Apollo cuts in."You have to fine my sister and her hunters.Your in Johnstown right?"He asked and I nodded.
"Oh then not that far.My sister and her hunters are in Pittsburgh."He says.

"Why would they be there?"Nico asked.Yea...

"Pitstop.Hunting.You know?There at the South Park Pittsburgh Woods.They will know where Hera's daughter is and the spirit of the oracle is."He says and I nod.

"Well I have to leave before I'm dead meat.See ya later guys."He says and walks to the door but he stops right when he was about to open it.

"Oh and Nora?"He says and I turn to him."Good luck.Oh and keep the pizza."He said and closes the door behind him.Wow.I have a cool dad for a god.We start eating the pizza but first Nico checked to see if they put anything......bad on it.

"Guys tomorrow we leave for Pittsburgh and go find Artemis.We get her directions and follow them to the girl and the spirit of the oracle.Clear?"I say while eating.

"Yes captain."Nico said sarcastically and I roll my eyes.After we were done eating we tried to figure out where we slept.

"Okay so I'll get the floor and Rachel gets the bed.Where do you boys want to sleep?On the floor?Or bed?"I asked them and Nico said floor.James wanted floor too but Nico beat him to it.So he sleeping on the bed.What's so bad about the bed that you guys don't want to sleep there?You know Rachel isn't that bad.I lay on the floor with my pillow and blanket with me and I look at the wall and think.What happens if we don't do this?

We are.

And if we don't?

Stop thinking like that Nora.You guys are going to do this.

My mind is so confusing!And I can't sleep so that sucks.I turn to the others and there all asleep.Good.Maybe this place has a relaxing spa or something.I get up,get my sweater and walk out of the room.I took the key just in case.I walk around the Motel and everything is mostly quiet.

No du Nora.Everyone's asleep.

I go to the breakfast area and look outside.There's a pool.I guess that's no spa but it's water.I open the door and walk outside an sit down on one of the chairs.Nice and peaceful.No gods or goddess to mess me up right now just.....quietness.

"Nora?"I hear and bolt right up.I hit my head on someone's forehead.Ow!Really?I rub my forehead and open my eyes.Nico.

"Hey sorry I hit you."I apologized.