Chapter 3

Nora's POV

Will wakes me up today because I knew I wouldn't be able to get up myself.
"Nora wake up todays your quest."

"Fine."I mumbled and got up.I put a fresh Camp Half Blood shirt,some black jeans and brushed my hair.I said bye to Will and walk to the camp's boarders.I find Chiron,Rachel,Nico and this guy who had thousands of eyes next to a car.Imagine when he cries.Dam.I went over to Rachel to introduce myself.
"Hi.I'm Nora.Nora Kay.And you must be Rachel."

"Yup."She said popping the p.

"So..your the new demigod?"

"Yup."I said popping the p as well.

"And you must be the Oracle?"I asked trying to see if she would catch on.

"Yup."She said popping the p and we both laughed.Chiron cleared his throat.Oh right.Forgot.Nico went right next to him.I don't know why but I have this feeling that he's trying to hide.I don't know why.

"Girls,I hope I can trust you on this quest.This means the faith of the Oracle and to find who this girl is.I have a feeling she will change everything.''Chiron said.Oh great now I feel nervous.Thanks a lot.*_*.

"Don't worry Chiron,we got this."Nico said and went to the car.See?It looks like he's trying to hide!He didn't even say hi to me.Or anyone else.
"Bye Chiron."Rachel said and walked to the car as well.
"Nora."Chiron said.I looked him in the eye.
"Good luck my dear."He said and with that I nodded and was off to the car.

Too me it felt like the longest ride of my life.The dude with a bunch of eyes left us right outside New York City with backpacks full of money,food and many other things.To be honest I feel so lazy to name them all.Nico said a bus would be here any minute that was heading west to pick us up.His black hair went to his face and he moved it out of the way.I have to say he is cute.But I bet thousands of girls at camp would die to be with him.So I won't even try.The bus was here a couple minutes later and we all hopped on.Nico was by himself while Rachel and me sat together.
"Hey you look tired.You should rest."Rachel said.I am tired.I woke up so early.I nodded and fell asleep.

*****DREAM STARTING****

"NORA!Get your butt over here!"My mother yelled from the living room.
"Yes mommy?"I said with my head down coming to her.I was 8.She hit me on the head.
"Don't call me that."She spat and took a drink from her cup.I rubbed my head.
"Get me some more beer.And clean this mess would you."She said and pointed at the mop.The floors were wet from beer as always.I gave her more beer and got to work.

***AGE 10***

I came home from school and wanted to show my mom my new tips of my hair.They were blue.My favorite color.My mom was in the living room as always.She looked at me in disguise.
"What the h*ll are those?"She asked.

"My new highlights.Do you like them?"She hit me in the head with the bottle.Ow!
"NO!You brat!I told you not to get those!Where did you get the money to get them?!"She yelled at me.Still dizzy I tried to speak.
"I-"She hit me again but with her hand.
"You stole from me!!"

"No I-"She slapped me.I got up and ran to my room and locked the door.I started treating my cuts.I stared at the wall for a long time and started to cry.Why?Why was I born with this life?Why?What did I do wrong?

***AGE 13***

"Nora!Go buy me some beer!"She yelled from the living room as I was trying to read.I'm tired of this.
"No."I spat.She walk to the dinning area to me face.

"What did you say?"She asked.

"No."She pulled me from my hair and threw me on the ground.
"Go!Now!"She yelled and I ran to my room.That's it.I got a backpack and put my stuff in it.I'm leaving.I ran downstairs with my stuff and she was on the couch again.
"You going to get my beer?"She asked.