Y/n: Y/n Graves.

(Ron stares wide eyed at Harry when he heard his name)

Ron: Harry Potter? Is it true? I mean, have you really got the... you know...

(Without prompting, Harry lifts his hair and shows the scar)

Ron: Wicked.

Y/n: Are all your family wizards?

Ron: Huh? Oh. I think so. Well, Mum's got a second cousin who's an accountant. But we never talk about him. I heard you went to live with Muggles harry. What are they like?

Harry: Horrible.

Y/n: Not all of them, there are some good ones... Most of them are, but...

Harry: Mine are, though. Trade them for three wizard brothers any day.

Ron: Five. I'm the sixth in our family to go to Hogwarts. Everyone expects me to do as well as the others. But if I do, it's no big deal because they did it first. You never get anything new, either, with five brothers. I've got Bill's old robes. Charlie's old wand. Even Scabbers used to be Percy's...

(Ron reaches into his pocket, pulls out a fat, gray, seemingly unconscious, rat)

Y/n: Is it dead?

Ron: No. He hardly ever wakes up. He's useless basically. Percy got an owl for making Prefect, but Mum and Dad couldn't afford-- I mean, I got Scabbers instead.

(Ron looks embarrassed. Just then, a dimpled woman pushing a trolley full of sweets pops her head in)

Woman: Anything off the trolley, dears?

Ron: No thanks. I got my own.

(He takes out a lumpy sandwich. Y/n digs into his pockets and takes out a handfull of coins)

Y/n: We'll take the lot.

Ron: Whoa.

------Time Skip------

(Treats are spread out on an empty seat. Harry marvels at the strange, wondrous candies before him)

Harry: "Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans?"

Ron: They mean every flavor. There's chocolate, peppermint... but you can also get liver or spinach or tripe. George reckons he had a bogey-flavored one once.

Y/n: These aren't real frogs, are they?

(Y/n holds up a pack of "CHOCOLATE FROGS" Something is wriggling under the foil, then sees that Ron already has a very realistic leg squirreling out the corner of his mouth)

Ron: Just a spell. Besides, it's the card you want. Each pack's got a Famous Witch or Wizard. Got about 500 myself. Watch it!

(As Y/n breaks the foil on his pack, the frog springs into the air and out the open train window)

Ron: That's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.

(Y/n glances at the card in his hand. On it, there's a man with a crooked nose, long silver beard, and is wearing blue robes with stars on it. Underneath is a name "Merlin")

Y/n: I got Merlin.

(Ron stares at Y/n wide eyed)

Ron: Merlin? Really! That's the rarest card you can get!

Y/n: If you want it you can have it.

Ron: Really?

Y/n: Yeah, sure.