"Right below my ribs to the side?"she asks

"Yea"I said

"I'm guessing ....Dante stabbed me?"she asked at the end.

"How did you know?"Dante asked

"You haven't liked me ever since I came back"Elena replied tiredly making her quieter

He stayed quite after she said that

"Why exactly did he stab her"donotello asked

"Well you see she died he stabbed her in that spot and now she's alive"Emilio ruffly explained

"Can we order food?"Elena asked out of the blue receiving looks from everyone

"What I'm hungry and my McDonald's is still on the floor"she complained

"Elena you carnt eat right now"Leone said

"And why not"Elena gasped

"Because you have not so long ago just had your chest stiched so you can't have solid food for a bit"he explained

"You got shot in the chest"I ask worried

"Yea but I'm all fine now but can I at least have a milkshake"she bargained

"Fine but nothing else"he declare

"Not even a brownie"she frowned

"No"he kept stiching her meany woundes.

"Fine but do you think someone could pass me my phone"she asked

"You can just use mine"I said giving it to her.

"Is my card connected?"she asked and I nodded.

"Ok everyone put there orders in"she said handing the phone to Carlo.

Everyone passed the phone around ordering there food.

"Could you also put a bueno milkshake on there please"Elena asked sending death glares at our uncle .

"Sure"I said since I had the phone last.

"It said it will be here in about an hour"I said putting my phone back away.

"Do you think you will be done soon"Elena asked Leone.

"I've done your legs and this arm and sholder so I still have your other arm and stomach"he explained

She slowly closed her eyes befor opening them once more.

"You know you guys don't have to stay"she said

"Where not moving until we. Know your ok and all stiched up "dad said with everyone agreeing.

"Can we watch a movie then?"she asked motioning to the tv on the wall in the room.

Everyone agreed and someone put on a random movie for us to watch.

~~~~
I got a notification on my phone saying that the food was here so I asked some of the boys to come help knowing there was gonna be a lot.

Non of us really watched the movie Elena was barely awake and ace was just concentrated on her, the boys where just in there phones and the adults where all talking to each other except Leone who was still stiching Elena but I think he's finally on the last one now.

Me,Franco and Matteo go down for the food and just as I thought there was like seven bags of food.

Me and Franco grabbed two and Matteo carried three as we walked back up to the third floor.

We walk in the room putting all the bags on the floor before handing everyone there food.

"Done"Leone exclaimed wiping his hands and putting down his equipment .

"Finally"Elena said with relief while sipping her milkshake.

"Can I eat now?"she asked

"No solid food atleast untill the morning"he explained.

She huffed but didn't say anything and continued with her milkshake.

After everyone finished eating dad desided to speak.

"It's getting late and everyone still has blood on them so how about you all get changed and go to bed"he asked

"Sounds good to me I'm gonna go take a shower"Elena mumbled and befor anyone could stop her she took all her strength and got up hobbling to a bathroom across the hall.

"She's strong but I'd talk to her"Leone commented.

"What about"grandpa asked

"Well do you remember earlier when she wanted to talk to me it was so she could ask me to destract everyone while she left"he explained

"Why would she want to leave?"mom asked sounding sad

"She didn't but she thought if she left before you found out she got shot in the chest you guys wouldn't blame yourselfs if she died and you'd just be mad at her for leaving"he continued

"She's complicated but I promise she will have only been thinking of everyone else"nick commented and I agree with him.

That's just how she is.

"Ok well it's been a long day everyone go to bed and Lia do you think you could get Elena some clothes so she doesn't try going downstairs herself?"dad asked looking at me

"Yea I'll go get them in a minute"I said

"You guys are welcome to stay in one of the guest rooms for the night if you like since it's so late and your son looks like he's not gonna move"mom chuckled at the end looking at ace who infact does look like he's glues to the chair and has his eyes on the door Elena went into.

"That would be lovely thank you"aces mom exclaimed,I met her once when ace whent back to is family,.

Everyone started to come out of the room and to there rooms.

Nick said he had to leave because he had something he needed to do.

I went and got Elena a pair of shorts and a hoodie befor going into a random room that happens to be nicolo's room.

"What's up?"he asked as he sees me

"Do you think i could borrow some clothes for ace I don't think he's moving"I laugh.

"Yea here"he said handing me a pair of joggers and a hoodie.

"Thanks"I said walking back up to the room swing ace still in the same place as befor.

I walk over to the bathroom placing Elena's clothes inside befor walking back out.

"I borrowed some clothes for you to put on"I said handing ace the outfit.

"Thank you"he said taking them and just as he gets up Elena limps out of the bathroom with wet hair and her legs bandaged where she got shot.

she limps over to the bed and as soon as she sits down I can see her instantly relax.

Ace walks over to the bathroom to get changed and I decide to leave since Elena looks way too tired to stay awake and I'm tired too.

So I say goodnight and make my way to my room getting in bed and almost instantly going to sleep.

-------------------
Word count (1654)
Like
Comment
Share