Chapter 6

Katherine's POV

Emily has been home for a few hour, I came up with a good idea, we're gonna sing Emily one of our songs.

"BAND MEETING IN FIVE." I announced as I went into the studio, shortly after the girls came in one by one, Emily must be asleep.

"What's with the meeting?" Christina asked confused.

"I've come up with an idea of hopefully make Emily feel better." I said with 5 pair of eyes staring at me.

"What's your idea?" Lise asked me.

"How about we sing her one of our songs?" I replied, they all smiled so I guess they are on board.

"What song?" Dani asked while looking at out song list.

"How about you're worth it?" I asked, they all looked at me.

"Yes!" They all said in unison.

We all got practicing and we must have practiced for at least an hour.

"I'm gonna go get Emily." Chrissy said, we all got into position while we waited for Chrissy to come back with Emily.

Emily's POV

I went straight to bed when I got back from the hospital, I must have been asleep for at least 6-7 hours when I feel someone climb up to my bunk and sit next to me, they placed a hand on my back and started rubbing my back in a circular motion I turn round and see Christina.

"Good afternoon baby girl." She says with a smile. That's the first time she's called me that and it felt really nice.

"Hey." Was all I said, I was still tired as I didn't get much sleep at the hospital as one the beds were not comfy at all and two the nurse kept coming in to my room to check up on me.

"The girls and I have a surprise for you, I'll let you get ready but can you meet us in the music room in 10?" She asked me, I nodded and she got down from my bunk and left, I climbed out of my bunk and went to the bathroom, I went back into the room to find something to wear, I decided on black ripped jeans and my Tennessee hoodie, I put on a little make up and headed to the music room.

I walk into the music room and find all 6 sisters sanding with their instruments like they are ready to play.

"Hey Emily, take a seat on that chair over there, we have a surprise for you." Chrissy says to me while pointing at the chair next to me. I sit down and look at them.

"Emily, ever since you walked into this house we have loved you and each day that passes by we love you more, we want to sing this song for you, we hope you like it." Katherine says to me, I can already feel myself getting emotional so I wonder how this is gonna go.

Amy
You are not your makeup, not your clothes
An anonymous face that no one knows
You're not a skin color, a pretty face
The number of inches around your waist
There's so much that you've been through that nobody knows
So many things you never show

Katherine
You're more than labels
More than pain
Baby, you're more than your mistakes
And you've got something to say
Oh, woah

Lisa with vocals by Cimorelli
When will you realize?
Baby, you're worth it
You don't have to do anything to earn it
Baby, you're perfect
You deserve it
When will you see what I see
And realize you're worth it?

Dani
You are not a burden, not a waste
You're not a copy, can't be replaced
You're not your pain, you're not your past
Scars will never hold you back
There's so much that you've been through that nobody knows
So many things you never show