Chapter 5

Lauren's POV

That was a little weird, Kath came running down asking where Emily is, she looked worried then Kath came down and said that Chrissy needed to go see nick as there was an emergency and Chrissy ran out the door, it must have been at least an hour and Chrissy comes in with Emily, Emily looked upset, I pulled Chrissy to one side.

"Why is Emily upset?" I asked her, she just looked at me.

"We had a chat, she will tell you when she is ready." She replied, ugh I was the one who found Emily, she should be getting close to me not my sisters.

" I HATE YOU...." I screamed at my sister, I grabbed my skateboard and ran out, the sun was setting but I don't care I just want to be alone.

Dani's POV

"I HATE YOU..." we all heard from the living room and Lauren running off with her skateboard, Chrissy comes in looking shocked.

"What happened Christina?" Mom asked her. She looked at all of us and then at mom.

"I don't know, she looked at me and shouted at me then ran off." Chrissy replied. I looked at Emily, she looked back at me and she gave me a weak smile, she looked pale. She got up and walked to Chrissy but before she managed to get to Chrissy she passed out.

"OMG EMILY..." Chrissy shouted as she ran to her, Lisa soon ran to her other side, is this why Lauren is mad, cause Emily is becoming friends with us all, I was thinking before I was snapped back into reality when someone shouted to call 911.

I ran to the phone and dialled 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" The paramedic said

" hi we need an ambulance our sister has just passed out." I replied, I don't know why I said sister, it just slipped out.

"Is she breathing?" The paramedic asked.

"Chrissy is she breathing?" I asked Chrissy. She looked up at me. "Yes but barely and it's a weak pulse." She replied.

"She's barely breathing and she has a weak pulse." I told the paramedic.

"The ambulance is on the way honey just stay on the line till the ambulance gets there okay?" The paramedic said to me.

"Okay." I replied, it must have only been a few minutes when the ambulance pulled up. "The ambulance is here now." I told the paramedic.

"Okay that's good, take care honey and good job" she told me and I hung up and ran to try and calm the boys down.

The paramedics came in and put Emily on a stretcher.

"Only two can travel with the patient" the paramedic said.

Chrissy and Lise went while the rest of us went in the van, Lauren came home before we left.

"Where is everyone going?" She asked looking confused.

"Emily is in an ambulance, she passed out, I said to her as I grabbed her and dragged her to the car.

Lisa's POV

I'm sat in the back of the ambulance with Chrissy and Emily is looking very pale, we arrived at the hospital and we are made to wait in the waiting area, we've been waiting for 30 minutes when all the family come running up to us.

"What have they said?" Kath asked looking worried.

"They haven't come out yet." I replied, just then the doctor comes out.

"Looking for the family of Emily Evergreen?" The doctor said, we all used to him.

"Hi so Emily has some cuts on her arm and they were bleeding out and she's lost a lot of blood and that's why she passed out, she should be okay by tomorrow so we're gonna keep her in overnight." The doctor said, Chrissy was still sat on the floor crying. "Can she have visitors?" I asked hoping she can.

"Yes but only two at a time." He replied so we all agreed that me and Chrissy would go in first, we walk in and we see Emily, she is awake but she looks very weak.

Chrissy looks at Emily and goes running up to her side.

"Oh Emily." Chrissy managed to say before breaking down, Emily grabbed Chrissy's hand and squeezed it.

"Chrissy, I'm okay, but can you two stay here tonight? I don't really wanna see anyone else." She said, I looked at Chrissy and then at Emily.

"Everyone is outside wanting to see you, is there anyone else you want to see before I tell them to go home?" I asked her, I hope she says that she wants to see Lo, I can't imagine how she's feeling right now.

"Can you ask Lauren to come in?" She looks at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Of course honey." I said to her as I walk out to get Lauren.

Lauren's POV

Lise just came out of Emily's room and told me that she was asking for me, I stood at the door trying to prepare myself to go in when someone placed a hand on my shoulder, I turn round and see Lise.

"It's ok Laur, you've got this." Lisa said to me, so I walked in to the room, I seen Emily and Chrissy holding hands, I looked at Emily and seen how pale she looked and I broke down.

"Hey Lo, it's okay, see I'm okay." Emily said to me with open arms, I ran over and hugged her not wanting to let go.

"I'll let you two be alone." Chrissy said standing up and walking out.

I sat up and looked at Emily, "Why?" Was all I was able to ask.

Emily looked at me. "Lo, I feel like I don't belong, all my life I was told I'm not good enough, I'm a mistake, I'm a worthless piece or crap, I'm a burden, I should just not be here, I don't belong, I just want to be enough and loved." She said to me. Those words hurt me, so I can't even imagine what Emily was going through.

Emily's POV

Today was the day that I finally get to go home, well the Cimorelli residence, I had to stay another day cause I ended up losing more blood, Chrissy and Lise stayed both days, I don't know why but I feel close to them. Chrissy was filling out the paperwork while me and Lise walked to the car, I realised I was holding on to Lisa's hand pretty tight cause she squeezed my hand reassuring me that it was going to be okay. Once we get in the car and back to the house I was welcomed by 11 open arms, maybe it isn't so bad here. Everyone was happy to see me, especially little Joey.