(Y/n sits down at a table and gets himself a drink of juice. He chuckles at mary)

Y/n: Mhm. Don't worry, I'll send letters every time I get a chance.

Mary: You better.

(Y/n looks at the clock and sees that it's time for him to go shopping in the Diagon Alley)

Y/n: I should get going.

Mary: Be safe out there!

Y/n: I will!

(Y/n leaves and starts to make his way to the leaky cauldron)

Leaky Cauldron

(Once he arrives he goes inside and there he sees a boy the same age as he is and with him is a huge man with long hair and a long beard. Y/n goes over to them)

Y/n: Excuse me, sir.

(The man looks down at Y/n with a smile)

Hagrid: What can I do for ye'

Y/n: Do you know how can I get to Diagon Alley?

Hagrid: Ah. Yer' a first year.

Y/n: Yes, sir I am.

Hagrid: Well, follow me then. You too Harry.

(Both boys follow Hagrid to a brick wall behind the leaky cauldron. Hagrid taps the bricks of one wall with the tip of his umbrella while Harry stands by, deep in thought)

Harry: Why am I famous, Hagrid? All those people back there. How is it they know who I am?

Y/n: Famous?

Hagrid: Don' know that I'm the right one ter tell yeh that, Harry. Let's see now... Three up... Two across... Right. Stand back now.

(Hagrid gives the wall one last tap and the bricks quiver, wriggling and jiggling until an archway appears, giving out on a cobled street so long and twisting it seems never to end. As Harry's jaw drops, Hagrid grins and Y/n stares on with a smile on his face)

Hagrid: Welcome. To Diagon Alley.

Diagon Alley

(As Harry and Y/n step through, the archway shrinks instantly into a solid wall. All around them, Harry and Y/n see mothers and fathers with children in tow, clutching lists similar to the ones they have)

Plump Woman: Seventeen Sickles an ounce for Dragon Liver, can you imagine? They're mad!

Woman: It says brass, Trevor. As such, you will get brass,

Boy: There it is! The Nimbus Two Thousand! Runs a good twenty times faster than the old Comets. Neil Marks himself rides it for the Chudley Cannons.

Man: Mind you don't drop your bottle of eel's eye, Belinda, I'll not buy you another.

(Y/n and Harry try to take in everything at once, marveling at shops specializing in everything from cauldrons, owls and broomsticks to robes, 'unmentionables,' and spell books. Y/n turns and faces Hagrid)

Y/n: Thank you for helping me, sir.

Hagrid: Don't worry about it. Also call me Hagrid.

Y/n: Right. Well it was nice meeting you both. I gues I'll see you in Hogwarts Harry.

Harry: Yeah.

(Y/n turns around and walks away from them. Y/n arrives at the front doors of the bank called Gringotts)

 Y/n arrives at the front doors of the bank called Gringotts)