𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸 (𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗧𝗼 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻 & 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗢𝘂𝘁)

Start from the beginning

He gently bit at her nipple making her arch her back.

****

The interns were stood outside of the on call room. Jessica, groaned. "Hello! Some of us need to sleep!" She called as she banged on the door. "Hello!"

Jenson, another intern turned to look at Jessica. "Why is the door locked anyways?" He asked.

Both interns heard the moans and groans coming from within. Jessica raised her eyebrows. "Yeah. That's why the door is locked."

All of a sudden, there was a loud moan and then a scream of pain. "That didn't sound good at all," Jessica said as she turned to her twin brother.

"We should go find someone."

****

Bella fell on the floor and saw Mark. He was in pain. "Oh my god!" Bella mumbled. She looked to Mark. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"No!"

"Oh god. It's bent in the middle. I-I think I broke it," Bella said as she looked to Mark. "Oh my god!"

"Get Torres! Go!" Mark yelled. Clearly in extreme pain.

****

Derek found Grace. He took her into a conference room.  He kissed her lips passionately. "You're very happy," Grace commented.

Derek nodded. "I am happy. I'm happy to see you. You're not happy?" He asked.

"Oh, I've just been awake most of the night. Haven't been able to sleep," Grace said.

"How is our resident psychopath? Is he gone yet?" Derek questioned.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, soon."

"By the way, mom likes you. She thinks you're good for me," Derek told her as he walked out.

Grace stood there and smiled. Thankful that Derek's mom liked her. Knowing she didn't have much luck with them.

****

Bella was trying to find Callie. She eventually found her. "Oh my god! Callie. Thank god you're here," she said.

"Yeah. I'm headed down to the pit. I got a 911 page. Page ortho if you need anything," Callie told her.

Bella shook her head. "No! No. It was me. I paged you 911. For Mark. He's the emergency him... himself. It's... it's on his person," she told her.

"Wait. Mark's hurt?" Callie asked, looking to her young friend. "Bella?"

Bella nodded. "Yes. No. Yes. He's badly injured in a bad way. That is bad for anyone who's a man. But for Dr Sloan in particular. Um, he may... he may have a broke a bone."

Callie frowned. She looked to her. "A bone? He broke a bone?" She asked.

Bella nodded. She sighed. "I...I may have broken his bone," she mumbled.

"You're kidding right?" Callie said. Looking to her and seeing the serious look on her face. "Oh god."

****