(Y/n takes the book and smiles at her)

Y/n: Thank you Mary.

Mary: Now why don't you go to your room and take a look at those books.

Y/n: Okay!

(He turns and runs up the stairs and goes to his room. Y/n enters his room that is filled with different kinds of books. Y/n plops down onto his bed and opens the gift Mary gave to him. The book is a history book of sorts)

Y/n: I'll read you later but first I want to read you.

(He takes the book about Grindelwald's and opens it and begins to read it. The book contains a lot of history about different people who carry the last name of Grindelwald. Then a note falls from the book. Y/n puts the book down and takes the note. He opens it and starts to read it)

Y/n: 'Hello Y/n if you are reading this note that means you are 7 now. That also means that you have the book titled The history of grindelwalds. You are probably wondering why you have this book. Well the truth is that you are a wizard Y/n,'

(Y/n looks at the note confused)

Y/n: What does it mean I'm a wizard?

(He continues to read the note)

Y/n: 'You must be confused about the you being a wizard part. Has there been happening something weird when you get angry or experience some kind of strong emotion?'

(Y/n begins to remember light bulbs, plates and vases breaking when he got angry)

Y/n: I mean yeah. 'That is you using magic unknowingly. Your father was a wizard and I was a witch. You are part of the Grindelwald family. Gellert Grindelwald being your grandfather if you want to know about your grandfather read the book it talks about him. Now you usually need a wand to perform spells but you being you. You should be able to do wandless magic.'

(Y/n looks at the book in wonder and continues to read)

Y/n: 'When you turn 14 you should get a letter from a school called hogwarts. Its a school for young witches and wizards you should go there like me and your father. When you are done reading this note you should start practicing magic from the book. And remember don't ever use the name of grindelwald in public because if the magic kind know that you are a grindelwald they are going to treat you like you are going to be like your grandfather. Use the graves name like I used to hide myself. That's all I love you Y/n. Good luck.

Maria Grindelwald'

(Y/n puts the note down and just thinks about everything he just read. After a while of thinking he picks up the book and starts to search for his grandfathers name in the book witch he eventually finds)

Y/n: Gellert Grindelwald. One if not the most darkest and evil wizard in all of magical history. He started to rise to power at the year 1910s-1920s. He and his followers committed numerous crimes including murder. He was feared all across the globe working mainly in europe where he build his fortress named Nurmengard Castle. He was hunted down by every wizard but he always killed them making the wizarding world more terrified of him. His reign was stopped by a powerful wizard called Albus Dumbledore in the year 1945 and was locked in his own fortress. The reason he committed those crimes was because he believed that the wizarding kind was supposed to rule over the muggles and stop the muggles from destroying the world.

(Y/n stops reading and puts the book down. He just sits there and thinks about his grandfather and his ideals about wizards ruling over the muggles)

Y/n: I mean it kinda makes sense. Wizards and witches are more powerful than the muggles so it only is right. Those who have power should rule the world. And those who are weak should be under the strong.

(Y/n picks up the book and start to flip through it)

Y/n: Well I guess I should start practicing all of the spells I can and study the history of the wizarding world.

(He gets up from his bed and sits at his desk, Y/n turns on a lamp that stands on the table and start studying as much as he can)

-----Time Skip-----

(A few hours later Y/n stops reading, having learned enough for the day)

Y/n: Okay I guess that's enough.

(He looks outside of his window only to see that its already dark)

Y/n: Huh. Its already night. Maybe I should get some rest and continue tomorrow.

(Y/n gets up and changes to his night wear and he lies on his bed. After a while he starts to fall asleep)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M1, CHAPTER 1 IS DONE :)

----------

Word Count: 1349