Dirty

RILEY

"Oh! Ohhhhh. Oh, wow."

Gabriel is the only man who can make me forget words.

He roughly spreads my legs apart, then rises to kneel. He's staring down at me with a fierce, hungry look on his face. Any evidence of allergies is gone, replaced with pure lust.

First he strips off his shirt. I instinctively go to close my legs and his hand squeezes my ankle. He shakes his head.

"I want to look at you."

I drag in a breath as I open my legs wide. I'm bared for him, vulnerable, open. We haven't been like this in bed in so long, not since before I went to the hospital

We haven't been dirty.

"Show me. Show me what you've been doing without me." His voice is low and gravelly. His hands are at the waistband of his shorts. He's going to take them off. He's going to give me what I want. He's about to give me everything.

I begin to touch myself. I'm almost at the edge of orgasm, so I carefully avoid my clit or I'll explode. Instead, I slide two fingers inside myself and sigh.

His pants are off now, and his cock looks massive tonight, veiny and throbbing.

"I think I need another taste, Riley." He leans into me, assaulting my pussy, yanking my hand from between my legs.

His breath tickles my inner thighs and my fingers dig into the sheets when he starts flicking his tongue over my clit. His hands grip my thighs and spread me wider. I'm at his mercy. I've surrendered to him, so I can't move. I'm his. I'm his to do with as he pleases.

That thought makes me even wetter.

"You taste so good," he says, his voice muffled. His mouth is still against me. "I can't wait to get my dick inside you."

My eyes close at the thought of Gabriel fucking me. My hands are fists in the sheets and my nipples are hard. I want so badly to orgasm now, but I also want to come while he's inside of me.

"I think you should..."

He pulls his mouth away and looks up, his eyebrow quirked. "Should what?"

"Fuck me."

He moves up my body, trailing kisses along the way. "I thought you wanted to wait for that?"

I huff out a noise of impatience. "No. Not anymore."

"Not. Anymore. Hmmm." Gabriel is smirking down at me as he guides his cock to my entrance.

Slowly, so slow it almost makes me scream, he eases inside me.

I gasp as he fills me up, inch by inch. His eyes never leave mine and our connection is so strong that I can feel everything in my chest. His emotions, my emotions, they're surrounding us.

We're finally together again and it feels like nothing ever happened.

He starts to thrust, slowly at first and then faster as the pleasure builds within me. His pace gets more urgent and I know he's close. He grabs my wrists tightly, holding them over my head, his fingers digging into my flesh as if he wants to be closer to me, even closer than we already are.

I raise my legs so they're over his shoulders, and he's pounding into me, deep and hard.

The pleasure is intense and I'm at an unbearable point, so close to coming. I start to pant, unable to get enough air into my lungs. His pace quickens and he starts pistoning, pushing himself deeper inside of me.

My body is shaking now and I can't hold back any longer. With one last deep thrust from Gabriel, I let out a loud scream as my orgasm rips through me like a category five hurricane. Wave after wave of pleasure wash over me as Gabriel continues thrusting until he finds his own release inside of me.