Even jungkook felt ...like that...but ignored as tae is her dad ...

And that eve jungkook came to home from uni and got fresh and wore a sexy out fit ...

She just felt like to wear it so...

You can imagine any dress

And he took some snacks from the kitchen and went to couch and started watching tv

While waiting for her dad ...

Maid : miss jungkook what would you like to eat today night....

Kook : umm...anything you make ...

Maid : sure miss...

And she left from their and then kook got a call from jimin and she talked with her and that's when tae came ....

Tae : hello my dear ...

Koo : heyy dadaaa

She ran to him and hugged him...

He hugged back...

Tae in mind : woah fuck she looks so damn good in this dress why do you have to wear this kookiahh

Tae : dear ...how's your studies going ...

Koo : well dada

Tae : then how did you score in your last exams

Koo: I ranked 1 st dada...

Tae : aww my sweety ...let's have an ice cream then ..

Koo : sure dada

Tae : first I will go and get fresh

Kook : okie

Tae got fresh and he came down he was only in pants and was shirtless....looking so handsome and hot ....

Tae got down and saw kook lay on the couch while his legs hung in the air playing with her hands

Tae : kookie ....which flavour would you prefer ....

Koo : um...choco

Tae : hmm...

Tae brought the ice cream and place it on the table and kook turn towards tae and saw her dad standing shirtless in front of her ....

Kook : da-

Tae : what you wanna watch tonight...

Kook : everytime we see boring diseny princess movies ...now let's watch something good

Tae ; well what does my baby like ?☺️

Kook : dada shall we watch ro-..roma...

Tae : huh ..kookie you being all ...dirty

Kook : dada ..I never watched such movies ...just once ...

Tae : my dirty baby ...you should watch them with your friends dear

Kook : nuuu ...I want to watch it with dada

Tae : huuh well...let's watch ...

Taekook sat on the couch and grabbed the ice cream and the movie starts and the first scene was a kissing...

Kook blushed at that and licked her ice cream spoon ...

Tae was admiring his daughter s beauty ...

Her big ballon soft mochi like boobs ...her small waist and a triangle shaped fat pussy between her sexy thighs...and milky white legs ...

Tae wanted to touch and feel kook ....
Kook lean on taes bare chest...taes heart was pumping hard....

Tae felt really hard he couldn't control...

Kook : dada ...is everything ok you look tense

Tae : yes ...yes..eve...everything is ok

Kook : hmm...

Kook nuzzled more into taes chest and hold his arm tightly pressing it towards her chest ....

Tae forward his hands slowly reaching her daughter fat pussy ...

He just placed his hand on it trying to stop himself from rubbing it....

Kook felt shivers sent down her spine feeling her dad's strong veiny hand placed on her pussy...

She was leaking ...the very moment she wanted to get touched by her dad ....

Kook turn her head towards tae who was already looking at her ...

Tae : baby...?

Kook : dada...I feel odd....

Tae : what is it my dear ...

Kook : i ...i ..feel wet ... between...my legs

Tae : where? Show...me ?

Kook got up from tae s chest and sat opposite to tae and slowly opened her legs and gave sinful view to her dada...

Tae cursed at that his manly dick stood up the ver moment...and a lil bit of cum on his pants ...

Kooks pink pearl was peeking from her panties ...which was buried in between her pussy lips ...her clit got hard the way her dada looked at her pussy...

Kook : da..dada..do.. something..it hurts...

Tae : well does it hurt here...

Tae said while tracing his finger on kooks vulva ...

Kook : ahh....da..

Tae : shhh...not dada...it's daddy for now my baby 😏

Kook : daddy...ahh...

Tae : here? ...does it pain ..here..

Tae pressed kooks fat clit ... between his thumb and index finger...

Kook : ahhh...daddy...ahhngnnh ye..yes...

Tae smriked...

Tae : I never knew my baby was ...dirty girl

Kook : am ...n..not...da...

Tae : really? ...look how this pink cute pearl gets hard when ever I pinch it...and

Tae came near kooks pussy and buried his face in it and sniffed her pussy ...

Tae : ahhh such a ... mesmerizing scent ..I will go mad ...my baby...ahh...

Kook placed her hands on her dada s hair and pressed it against her...

What are doing......

Is it correct.....

Am her dad...

Am his daughter....

SHIT!!!!!!!

They both parted ....and looked away kook ran to her room immediately...tae rubbed his temples in tention...he realised what he had done ....he felt ashamed...and guilty...

Kook didn't know how to face her dad now after this much ....she was afraid but she liked it the most .....

🤣😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️🤣