my step bro 2

______________

Junkooks mom and tae s dad got married...

And it's the wedding night kook was blooming in that white dress which sinfully exposed her thigh s and hot mounds ...

She was looking like a full pack of meal ...

On the other hand tae wore a white shirt and black  pants with his sleeve s rolled up showing his veins and and arms ...

Both the newly wedded couple got into the car and they drew off to the house

Tae and kook were still at the spot ...waiting for their cab ...no one was present at the spot it was only them

The cold air hitting their body ...kook cross her hands inorder to keep herself warm ...

And in no time the cab arrived all the time tae was eyeing at her hour glass body ...

As they got in to the car the shut the door and the tension grew ...

Tae started at kooks black yet sparkling eyes and juicy lips and .....more down ...down...

He looked at the other side making himself distracted...he takes out the phone and saw his dad had called him twice...

He rolled his eyes and he called back

Tae : yes dad

Td: son where are u we have reached the home is jungkook ok

Tae : ye we r on the way and ye jungkook is good

Td : good to hear reach soon ...

And they cut the call and after few min they reach home

On the way kook fell asleep tae looked at kooks sleepy body which was ethereal...was going to wake her up but he didn't wanted to disturb her sleep ...

He slide his hand s under her thighs and lift her in bridal style....

And entred in the home ...

Jk s mom was furious ...but acted calm and gave slight smile ...

Td : oh my girl is asleep already tae take her to your room and make her sleep

Tae : m..my..room...

Td: yes ...for this night I didn't order the maids to clean our 3 Rd bed room as I was drowned in the work so for this night she will be sleeping with u and ye give her your clothes as they gotta bring their belongings tomorrow...

Tae : ok..

Tae carried her to his room and made her sleep on his bed he slept on the nearest couch he sighed seeing the tried figure of kook. ..who was sleeping carelessly ...

And later that morning...

Tae woke and saw that kook is still sleeping like a lazy rabbit...while her dress messed up .. revealing her milky thighs...and ..more up her ... leakage..stain on her white panty

Tae frowned at the view and looked away immediately...he rolled his eyes as if he never saw a girl' naked ...umm he didn't saw but...he knows how girls look naked ...

( Idk what am saying )

Tae got fresh and went down to have breakfast he saw his new step mom cooking and sharing kisses ot her newly wedded hubby...

Tae gave a disgusting look and slightly coughed ...to part them up ..

Jk mom: oh son good morning well the break fast is ready pls take your seat

Tae : good morning mom and dad

Tae dad : son did jungkook wake up she has to go to uni and u gotta drop her