my baby....2

....................

After that incident...

Tae and kook maintained a distance ... everything was awkward for them ...
Kook used to ignore her dad and tae was anxious and was anger on every little thing ....

And after a week nothing changed ...they were still ignoring and avoiding each other ...

And on one final day tae lost a deal with his partner and was fuming in anger and he fried his employee s...

He was stressed and fustrated...he went to home immediately and threw his bag on the couch as the bag was open some papers fell on the floor...

Which was unnoticed by tae ...kook was not home tae slept on couch ...

And after few minutes kook came home and saw her dad sleeping on the like a baby he coo at him and went to fresh up and then came down and prepared a hot chocolate for himself and came near couch to sit down but....

Unfortunately...

The chocolate spill on the papers which were on the ground ...

Kook shouted as the hot Chocolate spill on him too...and tae woke up

And shocked to see the mess...

Tae : JUNGKOOK !!!! You!!! Punk !!!!

He raised his hand on kook ...

And kook s eyes were filled with tears ...

Seeing that tae down his hand ...

And realised what he done ...he was about say sorry but jungkook ran from there after mumbling a sorry ...

Tae was guilty...about his action s ...

He went to kooks room and knocked at it but kook didn't open ...he was crying inside ...it was first time her dad had scolded her ...

Tae : ...kookie ...dada..is sorry .

Kook : leave me alone !!!!

Tae : kookie plss listen baby dad will na er do that again plss open the door we will watch movies ...

Kook : nooo!!!leave me !!

Tae : pls baby ...dada...will watch a romantic movie with you...pls come out baby...

Kook : whatt really

Tae : yes ..dada will

Kook : kook doesn't want it ...kook want to ...sleep next to dada while cuddling...

Tae was .. abit nervous but he admitted

And that night after dinner kook came to taes room he change her dress as she

Spill hot chocolate...

And then kook lay beside tae

And then kook lay beside tae ...

Tae was resting in head board and kook was laying on bed ...

Tae : kookie did you get hurt ...

Kook : a lil dada

Tae : where ?

Kook showed her fingers to her dada and tae blowed air in it ...

Kook : you know appa mama used to kiss my wounds if I would get hurt ...

Tae grabbed her hands and kissed it kook blushed ...

Tae : baby? Dada wants to ...hug you...can he ...

Kook : yess..

Kook cupped her dada s cheeks and pulled him into a hug and pressed her melons on his cheeks ...

Tae mind : ahh so soft ...i feel I like to kiss them and suck them off ...my baby girl how could you be this sexy...

Kook : you feel warm dada

Tae : so much baby ...

Tae knead his cheek on kooks left melon and nuzzled in more ...

Kook felt her nipples were hard ...tae notice it and he started to secrete saliva ...

Kook felt wet on her melon she looked at her dada and saw him kissing it ...

Kook curl her toes and moaned ...she bite her lips ...

Kook : dada....

Tae : baby let's play a game ...

Kook : what is it dada

Tae : rock paper scissor...

Kook : that's ...boring...

Tae : but there are conditions ...if you lose you should remove a cloth from your body

Kook : dada that's... interesting ..but..am shy

Tae : why? I have seen you from childhood...

Kook : well let's start...

They start the game and tae lost this time he remove his shirt...kook went all crazy seeing her dada s hot sexy six pack body she felt like to touch that...

And next round kook lost she remove her coat ...and eyed at her dad ...

He smirked at her ...

And next kook lost she remove her night s and was only on bra and panties she was looking all sexy and hot...

Tae s pee pee stood up seeing her like tha and next tae lost he remove his pants and then boxers as he lost the other too ..

As he slide the boxers down taes  pp stood proudly ...with a red shade on top ...

Kook was shy looking at it she turn to other side ...

Kook lost next and removed her bra and panties...the three pearls ..were on display ...

Tae hover on kook and cupped her fat pussy and placed his two fingers in between the pussy lips ....

And started rubbing it ...and he played with the clit and kook was moaning mess...

Tae : baby...this won't effect out relationship right...just sex ...

Kook : no dada ...it doesn't effect...pls make love to me ...

Hearing that taes heart started to pound ...

Tae kissed kook and sucked those lips harsh lips ..

Tae started rubbing his dick on kook s pussy and the next second she pissed all over ...

Kook : ahhh...dad.....hahngmmhhn

Tae : fuck so warm the liquid so warm ....

Kook : daddy ...ahhhhh....

Tae finger kook and spit on it he pinched the clit and played with it ...he sucked that pink pearl ...

Tae then sucked her nipples and bited them until they were red

Kook hold his back sractched taes back while tae was making all hickeys on kooks neck ...

And tae ... position himself near kooks entrance and pushed it in slowly kook moaned hard and shouted to take it out ...

But tae didn't and pounded on  kook ...

Tae : I love you kookie ....

Kook : me too daddy ...only during this ...

Tae : yea...I took your v card my baby

Kook : it's all yours now ...daddy

They made more 4 rounds and ended they both had a hot shower ...

💓💓💓💓💓💓