Meet Ai Kei

Hello, folks! Come and meet our next super cool Sri Lankan writer! Say hello to Ai Kei (HyperKatKei). She is the author of Kei's New Beginning, a heartwarming slice-of-life story based on the author herself!

Family is everything they say and family always stick together through ups and downs

But for Kei Jayden Makkena; it was a total upside down world of a family. Everything seemed to be a bad luck for her, like she had been cursed from the day she was born. To which, she was even nicknamed as Jinxie for her bad luck. Which in return, Kei has a split personality that changes everything.

When Kei is handed over to her step mom at the age of 16. Kei's step mom; Lily Daiyu, an elegant women who's a professional doctor and professor; Kei starts to feel more heartbroken and a total stranger where she doesn't seem to belong anywhere when her three older half brothers start to misunderstand her for a tragic incident that happened in the past. They start to treat her badly, making Kei feel more left out and trapped in a dark void.

With her split personality constantly getting stronger and uncontrollable, Kei tries to work hard to fix her whole family issue all by herself. But could she? Or does she need help?

"You just gotta hold on no matter what cause there is really a bright light and rainbows around every corner."

_________________

1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.

Okay, this might take a while 😂 I'm Ai Kei, but mostly go by Kei. Some call me Hyper Kat or Hyper Kitty because I am a cat lover and a cat person. (I think that's about the same thing 😂) I'm a 26 year old that loves writing a lot and if you saw my draft, you'd faint out of shock. I have 208 books in my draft that needs serious work. Someday, I might publish them, who knows. That's how much I write. I'm a music enthusiast and I am from Sri Lanka. To know more about me, just hit my profile and you will see more. XD

2. Tell us about your username. Does it have any unique purpose?

Yup, it does. My user name is actually my personality mixed with my love for cats. 🐈 I am hyper when I eat sweets and is someone in a sugar rush after that 😂 and with that, it becomes HyperKatKei.

3. Have you ever considered writing under a pseudonym, and why or why not?

I am already writing under a pseudonym. Ai Kei isn't my birth name 🤭 My real name is anonymous. You will never know!

4. What do the words "writer's block" mean to you?

That's a good question. Well, for me it means that I must go into a huge long brainstorming session. We all get writer's block sometimes. After so much of our ideas been put into the story and suddenly you run out of then, that's when we get it. We need to pause for a while, start brainstorming, relaxing our minds and taking a break. Its like we need a vacation for a while for our brains to process better. If we are stuck, that's what we do. Maybe we can do more research, find the inspiration and motivation again. Writers also do no back out. We someway or another find our way back. 😁 Writer's block helps us to improve ourselves as well. Its ok to take a break from writing. We need it to get more better amazing ideas.