Still catching my breath as I rested my hand on my car, steadying myself as I was overwhelmed by what happened. As I was about to open my car, a hand stopped it, and I saw Laufeyson's reflection. He stood behind me, staring intently.

My eyes widened when I saw my reflection, my brown-colored hair now had silver streaks, and my eyes were electric blue.

"What the fuck," I muttered, gasping as Laufeyson faced me to him. "Let go of me."

His eyes softened as mine met his, and he mumbled the same name that Wanda said.

"I am not that woman who you called, Laufeyson. Let me go or..."

"Or what, darling?" he interjected, snaking his hand from my shoulder to my wrist and slowly approaching me, locking me between him and the car.

My heart pounded in my chest as I felt the intensity of his gaze. There was a vulnerability in his eyes that I hadn't seen before.

"Davia, or whoever you are, there's something about you that feels... familiar," he said.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Just let me go," I replied.

Laufeyson's grip on my wrist tightened, the air crackled with tension as we stood inches apart.

"Why resist the truth, Davia? There's a connection between us, a thread that binds our fates," Loki stated.

"You're delusional. I have no connection with you or anyone else," I answered.

Laufeyson leaned in, his lips dangerously close to mine. My heart raced, his fingers traced a line along my jaw, his touch sending shivers down my spine.

"Deny it all you want, but I see it in your eyes. There's a storm within you, and we are drawn to it," he whispered in my ear.

His eyes were now focused on my lips as he was about to meet his with mine. A feeling of itch on my wrist brought me back, and I quickly pushed him away with all my strength. My eyes darted to where Wanda was approaching us.

I quickly went inside my car, started the engine, and stormed off from the compound, driving away from them, from everything. My eyes went to my fingers, and I noticed that I wasn't wearing the ring that Frederick gave me. My grip tightened as I stepped on the gas, ignoring everything as I let my mind wander and decide where I would go.

Avengers Compound...

"You saw it, didn't you?" Loki inquired as Wanda stood by his side.

"I witnessed something different," Wanda replied.

The team was promptly summoned into the meeting room, with Wanda and Loki awaiting their arrival.

Tony was the first to arrive, followed by Steve, Bucky, Bruce, Thor, Stephen, Natasha, and Clint.

"Have you found them?" Thor inquired of his brother.

"They're in their rooms, sleeping," Wanda answered, eliciting a collective sigh of relief.

"Where did they go?" Steve asked.

"Davia brought them home and tucked Claude into sleep," Loki explained.

"Davia?" Bucky queried.

"They spent the whole day in her office," Wanda replied.

"Why did you call us?" Natasha questioned as they all took their seats.

"Friday, can you replay the footage outside Claude's room?" Wanda ordered. The AI complied, allowing the team to see the events unfold.