Chapter 12

DAVIA

"WHAT?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO ONE SURVIVED?!" I yelled in anger as soon as I received the news about the super soldiers.

"I'm sorry to inform you of this, Mistress. But the vehicle crashed." Lynn informed me calmly.

Closing my eyes as I exhaled a harsh breath, "Fuck." I mumbled under my breath.

"Get out. GET OUT!" I bellowed, Lynn bowed and left, "You too, Ava. I want to have some time alone. NOW!" I added, Ava hesitated but obeyed and left.

A series of curses escaped my lips as I ran my hand through my hair.

"I said I want to be alone right now." I muttered, Frederick turned me around and planted a kiss on my head.

"Deep breaths, my love." Frederick whispered, wrapping his hands on my waist and the other gently caressing my hair.

"It's impossible that no one survived." I replied and leaned my head to his chest.

Frederick hummed and continued caressing my hair, "Maybe they're not destined to live." He said.

"Someone must've known about my plan and sabotaged it." I mumbled, "The question is who dared to mess with me?" I added, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I had it all perfectly planned. Everything was perfect." I muttered.

"Don't worry, my love. Everything will fall into place." He said and placed a kiss on my cheek.

As our eyes met, I noticed his eyes glowed red for a second and gone the next. Frederick smiled at me and caressed my face as I forgot what I saw, thinking it was due to stress.

"Why don't we take some rest first? They prepared the bath. Let me wash you and let's eat afterwards." He suggested.

Exhaling a breath, I nodded my head as he guided me towards the bathroom.

STEVE

Sitting inside the meeting room with everyone.

"A helicopter crashed near the facility. And the bodies of five burnt super soldiers were found." Tony said and a hologram picture appeared in front of us.

"Are you sure they're super soldiers?" Bucky asked.

Tony nodded his head and pictures of five burnt bodies with their profiles appeared.

"Then whose bodies were inside the chamber?" Bucky asked.

"He may have replaced those." Tony answered.

"But how?" Bucky asked.

"Someone must have helped him." Natasha said, "Sam... you said you heard a female voice when someone called Zemo." She said, Sam nodded his head.

"Who owned the vehicle?" I asked.

"Unregistered. No records." Tony replied.

"Only five bodies found. How about the pilot?" I asked, Tony shook his head for his reply.

"Only five, Captain." He replied.

"How did he make them obey him? If I remember clearly, no one can control them due to the unstableness of their mentality. Even HYDRA can't control them, that's why they locked them up." Bucky said, placing his hand under his chin.

Natasha furrowed her eyebrows, "What's the name of the girl Pietro found?" She asked.

"Her name is Davia Bazin." Tony replied.