Epilogue

After 2 years :

The room was silence and only screams can be heard from the room making all sign ..

"Ahhhh' she screamed again when the pain hit her and the doctors were running here and there to do some thing ..

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" at last scream she gasped for air and fallen on the bed and her screams slowed down but a crying sound was echoing in the room making the members out side sign in relief..

The man from the door ran towards out side of the hospital where he was standing and was waiting and he rushed towards him when the man came there panting ..

Musa : kya hua hai .. sab theek hai na ..

Man : ha sardar sab theek hai .. bhabhi maa ko baccha hua hai .. aye aur doctor se baat kare ..

He said making musa run towards the area and a lady doctor came out with a small baby in her arms .. she saw the sardar and smiled and said ..

Doctor : Mubarak ho sardar beti hue hai ..

Sardar smiled and took the baby with shaking hands and hugged the baby tightly and started crying..

His tears bought tears in every one eyes .. and he opened his eyes and looked towards baby and kissed her forehead and asked doctor..

Musa : meri biwi kaise hai ab ..

Doctor: ji theek hai .. thaki hue hai .. behosh hai .. jaise hi hosh ata hai apko ittela karte hai .. jab Tak ap iska naam rakhe aur hame de .. test karwana hai .

Musa : Gulaab .. Gulaab Musa mayoon Khan

Doctor nodded her head with smile and took the baby from him and he took some bundles from his pocket and raised his hands making the people hoot ..

He kept the two bundles of 500 in the man hand and said ..

Musa : meri beti aur biwi ka sadqa .. sab mein bath do .. aur sab ke ghar mein do kilo mithai bhi batwao ..

He said and smiled and people around him hooted and congratulated him ..

Musa smiled and went inside the room where his begum was sleeping all tried and Drained of energy..

He went and sat beside the bed stood and clutched it tightly and kissed her knuckles and said in a broken voice ..

Musa : bhaut bahut shukriya meri jaan .. bahut shukriya..

Sara who was listening opened her eyes and her eyes filled with tears .. musa too smiled sadly and said ..

Musa : mene apna wada pura Kiya hai jaana ..aj mayoon Khan jail mein chala Gaya hai ..

He said and Sara hugged him tightly and was crying..

Sarkar Mayoon Khan who killed Sara father just for the land ..

Sarkar Mayoon Khan who killed his first wife for the second marriage..

Sarkar Mayoon Khan almost killed his second wife for hiding his sin ..

Sarkar Mayoon Khan harrassed Sara ..

Sarkar Mayoon Khan tried to kill his son for the power of head chair ..

All the allegations were against him and court sentenced him to send to jail for his life time ..

Two years back in the party :

Musa and Sara was looking beautiful couples and were taking the wishes of the elders ..

Mayoon signalled some one and that person nodded his head and started cutting the rope of the jhoomar ..

Musa mother who was sitting on her chair looked towards mayoon who was smirking and when she saw that what is happening she tried to open her mouth but it was not happening..

When the rope was cut and jhoomar was falling down .. musa mother pushed her son and daughter and that jhoomar fallen on her making the ground bleed with her blood ..

Musa and Sara was shocked but mayoon clenched his jaw and moved out ..

Musa ran towards his mom and started patting her cheeks and was crying and calling her ..

She opened her eyes and whispered some thing in his ear and died on the spot making all cry for their sardarni ..

Musa screamed and hugged his mom tightly and screamed.

Musa : mayoon Khan ..

And from that day he started investing the case and was finding his father who was hiding for his life ..

At the same time Sara got pregnant and musa was angry on his father and also his heart turned soft when he heard that he was going to be a dad soon ..

All the days turned in to 8 months and mayoon Khan was not found but on the last evening Sara was lying on her bed and was taking rest when she felt rough hands rubbing her cheeks ..

She opened her eyes and saw that mayoon Khan was sitting beside her with lust in his eyes.  

He tried to kiss her and started opening her shirt but musa entred inside and pushed him and punched on his face ..

He started beating him with no mercy when he saw the scene infront of him and the fear look on his wife face was clearly indicating that he crossed the line ..

And the next second Sara water broke making musa heart grip in fear as the due date was after 1 month ..

Present :

Sara was sleeping and was hugging him and musa was gasing her face with a smile ..

His life was a dark hole but Sara came in to his life like a shooting star making his life bright and shine ..

He also hugged there daughter and promised him self that he will protect them with his life ..

He promised him self to be a best husband and great father ..

This was musa and his love Sara .. .

The end ..

Hope you have loved this story ..

Comment your views.   💗