1.1

The room was silence and it was dark the sleeping figure on the bed was sleeping like a log with out any care of the world...

And the lights were turned on ..

Beta ut ja jaldi warna der hojayegi college ke liye the voice that was coming from far came near and removed the blanket ..

Yaar mama sone dona .. He winced and again closed his face with blanket ..

Sagar ut jao warna sarika aj ayegi toh der hojayegi aur woh chale jayegi .. His mom was requesting him to get up but the boy can never listen ..

Ha toh woh jane do mein cab karlunga .. By saying this he again covered the blanket fully ..

His mom signed and went to bathroom to on the lights ..

As she stepped out of the bathroom the noise echoed in the room ..

SAGAR !!!!.

The voice made him get up and ran to washroom his mother chuckled and mumbled ..

Sarika hi ise theek kar sakti hai ..

By saying this she moved out side towards dine area and smiled by seeing her family ..

The kapoor family :

Mr and mrs kapoor death left a scar on there son her husband Mr .Anu kapoor who was g a great tycoon business man ..

Anita always admired her husband and love him soo much ..  They were blessed with two sons ..

Sanam eldest son and sagar the younger one ..

Anita and anu  was friends of their neighbour and always stayed together

Avinash yadav and his wife avi .. And their cute daughter sarika ..

Sarika and sanam are in same age and they two are CEO of their father company ..

And they both are engaged .. It was a friends love story and they both liked each other ... And the elders did there engagement and Marriage is in one week ..

Anita moved towards her family and sat on the chair and started her break fast by serving her husband ..

Sarika was reading newspaper along with her dad who was getting lecture from his wife avi about not to spoil sarika about reading news paper during break fast ..

"Ap toh meri baat sunte hi nahi ".. Avi mumbled angrily and avinash whispered "main toh sirf tumhari baat manta hu .."

He whispered huskily and she blushed .. Sarika shook her head at her parents and Anita and Anu laughed ..

Sarika again looked towards her watch and shouted ..

Sagar .. Kaha ho ..

Ha .. A gaya agaya .. Sagar came there stumbling and saluted sarika .. All chuckled and served him breakfast and smiled cheekly at sarika who rolled her eyes and stood up from her chair and said 15 minute mein ajao neeche warna chali jaoungi mein ..

By saying this she moved out and sagar made a face but was eating slowly and was enjoying the breakfast .. His mom slapped his shoulder and said ..

Badmaash .. Sarika toh wait karana pasand hai na tujhe .. Isliye dheere dheere khara hai .. Beta late ho yaa baad ajaanye woh tumhe leke hi jayegi ..

She said and served him juice who drank it in one go and kissed his mom cheeks and touched his uncle feets and dad feets with kissed his aunty cheeks by mumbling ...

Bye avi darling .. Milte hai thodi der mein .. He said and his uncle raised his chappal to slap him and he showed his tongue and moved out by shouting aunty avi mujhse zyada pyaar karti hai ..

Avinash huffed and rubber avi cheeks with his hands and again kissed the same cheeks ... Avi blushed and anita laughed hard ... And anu looked towards his wife smirkingly and anita blushed and moved out .. And all laughed ..

Sagar moved out side and saw that sarika was leaning on the car and was talking while blushing and he recognised the person on the phone .. 

With phone on her ear she opened the car door and sat on the driver seat and sagar took passanger seat and the car was started ..

He looked towards sarika and shouted ..bhai sambhale apne hone wali biwi ko .. Itna roob na jamai ..

He said and giggled and sarika looked towards him with side eye and continued the call for one minute and kept the phone on side .. Sagar saw the wallpaper and giggled as it was the picture of his bhai and sarika who were hugging each other ..

He was also there in the picture who was posing like a pout .. As he was left single in the couple ...

Hasna kam karo aur padai par dhayan do zara .. Sarika said and sagar looked towards his college and removed the seat belt and said ap bhi kaam kam karo aur bhai par zyada dhan do ..

He ran from there cause if sarika get her hands on him then she will kill him for sure .. He went away by laughing .. And sarika shoked her head and called sanam...

His name was saved as ❤️, in her phone and it was answered in first call ..

hello.. sanam answered .. and sarika said sambhalo tum apne bhai ko haath se nikalta jara hai ..

kyu kya kaha usne .. sanam asked and sarika blushed and said .. Keh raha hai ki tum par zyada dhyaan du..

Hmm .. Waise sahi toh kaha hai sagar ne ..  By saying this he chuckled and sarika blushed and cut the phone as she reached her office ..

She moved out and started her day by doing the duty of the boss ..

Hello guys ,

Hope you have liked the chapter guys 🤗

Don't for get to shower your love for this short story collection guys .. 💕

Have a good day ❤️