Epilogue

After 5 years :

The morning breeze was making the couple feel the cold ness as they were bare with out clothes ...

Sarika opened her eyes and looked towards time which was showing 6:40 am .. She again turned towards left and saw that her husband was sleeping on his side with open mouth ajar .. She chuckled and sat on bed ..

But when the covers fallen in her lap she blushed By seeing her nakedness and marks on her body which was gifted by her husband .. She tied her hair and took sagar shirt to cover her self and move out of the bed ..

As she took one step She was pushed on the bed and sagar hangovered over her and snuggled in to her chest like A baby ..

Sarika : sagar Kya kar rahe ho chodo time ho raha hai ...

Sagar : Sarika aj sunday hai .. Aj kyu uthna jaldi .. Aur ham ek aur round kar sakte hai ..

He said mischievously and sarika blushed and pushed him aside and said.

Sarika : koi zaroorat nahi hai .. Kal raat ko hi apne mujhe sone nahi diya .. Pata nahi ab kitna time loge .. Hato mujhe jana hai ...

Sagar : nahi sarika I promise no der .. Just a quickie ..

By saying this he ran his fingers on her wet folds which were wet due to his talking and kissing and entered inside with out any thing as he was stark naked under the sheets ...

Sarika gasped and arched her back which made her breast visible and sagar opened his shirt buttons and started sucking and kissing it .. The morning was remembered like the night and they were doing there deed on the morning ...

Sarika was clutching the bed sheet tightly and was arching her back and with last thrusted she moaned and they both came down from the height .. And sarika hold on the bed sheet loosened which made sagar take her hands in his hands and again entered inside her and groaned with the feeling ..

Sagar : ahh... Sarika you feel soo good jaana ..

Sarika moaned and clutched his hair tightly and they were going to kiss each other but was stopped by the harsh knock on the door ...sagar groaned ..

Sagar : yaar ek ise sabr nahi hai ..

Sarika slapped his chest lightly and said ..

Sarika : ap hi ka beta hai .. Aur chodo mujhe .. Mujhe pata tha ki woh yaha ayega .. Isliye mein uthi thi .. And apko dekho kya karre hai ..

Sagar pouted And said ..

Sagar : agar mene yeh nahi kiya hota toh woh is duniya mein nahi ata ..

Sarika blushed and again made a disgusting face and pushed him .. As they were not completed the juices was leaking from her thighs which made sagar smirk and said ..

Sagar : I like the view ..

Sarika blushed and ran to washroom and sagar laughed and wore his pants and opened his bed room door ..

There stood his four years old son with teddy in his hands and pout in his face With anger in his eyes ..

Satvik:  mama.. Mama ...

Sagar : ha mama ka bacha kya chaiye ..

Satvik : dada no mama ..

Sagar took him in his arms and said ..