8. Let's Take A Break!!!

Beginne am Anfang

Priya-  I don't know you ,but I would like to know you and I hope mujhe iss bhane maukka milega tumhe jaane ka .... sometimes the alleged are not in state to know what is right and wrong for them....tumhare pass abhi bhi wakt hai Aditya to change your statement ....

Seeing him silent Priya again asked him....

Priya - batao Aditya uss din kya hua tha??.....

Aditya furious -maine khe diya na maine dhakka maara hai Abhishek ko .... Usse aage mujhe kuch nahi pata....

Priya - Aditya i am going to help you to get you out from these hell ...

Aditya - It doesn't matter if I stay here or out because both the place is hell for me... Atleast andhar rahunga toh jo log mujhe pasand nahi karte unhe meri shakal toh nahi dekhni padegi....
Aur mujhe apki koi help nahi chaiye...toh apke liye yehi bhetar hogga ki you don't waste your time on me...I am sure you would have more important things to do rather wasting your time and energy on me...

He got up went away without sparing a glance at her ...while Priya sigh knowing it's too hard to deal with the teenager who is already broken...
His eyes speak the word's which his mouth was enable to ....how hopless he is feeling with his life that he don't even want to fight for himself....

Aditya said making her snapped out if her thoughts- I am sorry Ms Ahuja...

Priya raised her eyebrows - what you said ??....

Aditya looked down thinking she is angry on him for his behaviour towards her...he was sad that again because of him someone is sad...

Priya - yeh kya Ms Ahuja , Ms ahuja laga rkha hai... Do I look these old to you....??...

She asked him, while Aditya was amused by her behavior , The Priya Ahuja he saw in the court who was behaving so professional , standing out bold with her opinion is behaving so different now...

Well Aditya felt a mix of emotions, grateful for Priya's support yet surprised by her unexpected kindness. Priya, sensing his confusion, reassured him with a warm smile.

Priya - Aditya, in and out of the courtroom, we're all just people. Let's leave formalities behind and focus on your case. We're a team now.
Right...
And one more thing dont you dare to call me Ms ahuja... instead call me di ...

Aditya smiled and noddded...it feels good to have normal conversation with someone...

Priya- Adi , I hope I have gain your trust for you to tell me the truth .... I hope you trust me that I won't make you loose

Aditya squinted his eyes and said - I Didn't said truth not because , I don't trust you ....it is because i don't trust my fate....I..

Priya placed her hand on his shoulder ....she knew he is speaking truth the kid is highly insecure about himself..well no one has given him chance to proof himself....

.
.
.

One day before next trial

Akshat office....

At night....

Akshat was in his office working on a file when he heard a knock ... He said a small come in...and heard cabin door opening and closing...

Sir !!...

His p.a Varun exclaimed... Akshat looked at him who is looking equally exhausted .... being  his P.a is not easy things... its almost midnight but still they were here working instead of being in there home .... Completing all the piled up works ... As Akshat was busy in these days he was not able to look after office work much , so workload is increased and being his P.A varun cannot help but needs to stay with his boss....
Varun called him again making him sanp out of his thoughts....