21-30

21

It was already afternoon after playing mahjong, and they didn't have lunch.

Seeing that it was five o'clock in the afternoon, Zhang Rou and Meng Yingfei decided to cook immediately. They expected to have dinner in one and a half to two hours.

Qu Rong, who came to visit, learned that they played mahjong to determine who would cook lunch. The other two living rooms followed suit and had a duel. Who cooked became one of the highlights of the show.

The courtyard is divided into the north living room and the east and west living rooms.

There are three alphas together in the east living room, and there are three male omegas plus Ling Xiao in the west living room.

Wu Mu was so embarrassed that he went in and out alone and did not interact with others. He only went to the living room when eating and stayed in the room normally.

If Fan Jin went back to the room, he would wander to the living room alone and find a corner to stay, with an attitude of not wanting to communicate with others.

Fan Jin greeted him at first, but after a few cold touches, he stopped talking at all, and instead talked more to Qu Rong.

After learning about Wu Muyuan's sexy operation today, Fan Jin discussed with Qu Rong that the two of them would live together.

After all, Wu Mu had an original background and was arrogant and domineering. He couldn't afford to offend him, so he couldn't afford to hide. After Qu Rong agreed, he didn't move his luggage directly, but just took the daily necessities and left. All he showed was that they were chatting all night long. Talking.

Wu Muyuan, who was lying on the bed playing with his mobile phone, saw this scene and said sarcastically: "Why don't you move your luggage over? I have a clean room all by myself." Fan Jin smiled and said nothing, looking like he was letting the beatings and scoldings go

. Grab your stuff and leave the room.

Who would have known that Wu Muyuan would throw all his things out of the room, with such a ferocious look that it made people scared.

Fan Jin didn't stop him and let Wu Muyuan throw them away. He silently picked up the things and put them in Qu Rong's room.

But soon, all the guests knew the news, and of course the staff of the program team also knew it. Everyone had the same idea in their hearts. It can be said that they were extremely disgusted with Wu Muyuan.

Last night when we were walking by the lake, Yuze took the lead and started a group. Everyone except Wu Muyuan was in it. The meaning was very clear.

Zhang Rou was not here originally, but Meng Yingfei pulled her in today.

Yuze and the others didn't mean not to pull Zhang Rou, it was because Zhang Rou didn't come out last night.

He also didn't come out. He was originally going to pull Wu Muyuan, but today he made trouble twice in a row. It's weird that everyone would pull him out, and they just ignored the existence of this person.

Some people even asked the manager to communicate with the program team to ask Wu Muyuan to leave the program after the recording, so as not to make everyone unhappy.

There are only four guests who are qualified to say this. Chu Zhou has a strong background, Shen Qingli is a super star, Zhang Rou is a senior, and Yu Ze is a top moneymaker.

Chu Zhou and Shen Qingli would not do such a thing.

Chu Zhou's attitude was obvious. She was waiting for the results of the show team's handling and would not put pressure on him.

The only ones left are Zhang Rou and Yu Ze, both of whom are possible.

Anyway, if the program team is not stupid, they should know how to do it.

Wu Muyuan consciously did not show up, so that the guests would not be so embarrassed.

After hearing about the Mahjong game in the North Living Room, who decided who would cook dinner, everyone in the group came up with new games one after another.

Lying down all day long is boring. Two or three days is enough. After a long time, the body becomes uncomfortable, especially since they are used to curling up. They can't stay at home just lying down.

Yu Ze asked in the group - Is anyone going to climb the mountain tomorrow morning? Everyone in our dormitory went.

——The winner will enjoy free roommate services for a whole day.

The guests had a good time. Friends who have been together for a long time will make things happen, so the program team decided to turn a blind eye.

Qu Rong spoke - What should we do if we don't have roommates?

Yu Ze - If there are many people signing up, we will change the rules.

——If all ten people in our group go, the five people who arrive first will designate the remaining five people to serve them one-on-one.

In this way, everyone signed up to participate. Chu Zhou saw Shen Qingli silently answering from behind - 1.

State clearly and simply that you want to participate.

She waited for a while, and someone swiped two messages before replying - I'll go too.

All ten people in the group went, but as for Wu Muyuan, no one informed him.

Who would want to hang out with someone who is emotionally unstable, has been wronged by others, and gets angry with people who have no background?

Meng Yingfei - What time?

Yuze - If you want to watch the sunrise at four o'clock, just climb the mountain at seven o'clock.

Zhang Rou - Okay, now I go to bed at eight o'clock and get up at four o'clock, that's enough.

Meng Yingfei - Sister Rou, we young people don't sleep before twelve o'clock.

The four people in the north living room had just finished eating and were sitting on the sofa to rest when they received the message.

When Meng Yingfei sent the message, she sent it in front of Zhang Rou, so the naughty kid got a beating.

Chu Zhou and Shen Qingli laughed together and watched them making a fuss.

Then Chu Zhou thought of something, "Do you have knee pads and wrist pads?"

Just running on the flat ground, the equipment for going up the mountain must be complete, as it is easy to bump into each other.

Shen Qingli shook her head. She decided to wear long pants and long-sleeved sportswear tomorrow.

"I have it. I'll bring it to you later."

Chu Zhou's words were heard by Meng Yingfei, who had just received a beating. Meng Yingfei winked and said, "I don't have knee pads or wrist pads either."

Chu Zhou coughed lightly and said nothing. The tips of the ears are red, and I feel a little embarrassed.

Shen Qingli glanced at her with a smile and said in a slow voice: "How can our relationship be the same?"

Chu Zhou: "???!!!"

Not only were her ears red, but her face and neck also turned pink.

The more innocent she appeared, the more they liked to tease her, and she had no choice but to run away.

"I'm so full. I'm going to go for a walk by the lake."

After saying that, Chu Zhou quickly walked out of the living room, leaving them behind.

Shen Qingli watched her walk out of the courtyard, smiled and said hello to Zhang Rou and the others, and immediately followed her.

Zhang Rou and Meng Yingfei looked at each other, and Meng Yingfei asked, "Are they really not in love?"

Zhang Rou affirmed, "No."

"Huh?" Meng Yingfei looked unbelieving.

Zhang Rou said again: "But it's almost over."

Meng Yingfei deeply agreed with Zhang Rou's words. Later in the interview, she also said: "It's so exciting, it's really great." "

Who knows the feeling of CP on site? !!!"

Naturally, the program team would not edit this part, and there was a heated discussion on the Internet about whether they were in love.

[I also want to ask, are they really not in love? ]

[I don't think so. It's probably the stage where I haven't realized what I like yet. ]

[Just taking care of it, right? Shen Qingli has been abroad all year round, and this is the first time he has returned to China to work. As a boss, he must take care of his own artists. ]

[Whether they are together or not, nothing can stop me from doing CP. I envy Meng Yingfei, and I also want to do CP on the spot. 】

[Chu Zhou is so innocent. He blushes when teased by his sisters. Who can tell me, are all Bai Fumei like this? ]

...

On the other side, Chu Zhou, who came to the lake for a walk because he was shy, didn't know the conversation in the north living room after she left.

Until Shen Qingli caught up with her and called her name softly from behind, "Chu Xiaozhou."

She was stunned by Shen Qingli's title, and then turned back.

Shen Qingli walked towards him with a bright smile on his face. Even in the dark sky, he could not hide the light emanating from his body. Although the light was faint, it could not be ignored.

The two of them walked around the lake. Chu Zhou wanted to ask Shen Qingli about the strangeness when Zhang Rou talked about his original family. However, this was a show and some things were not convenient to ask.

When the words came to her lips, she only said, "Is it okay to climb the mountain tomorrow?"

While running, it could be seen that Shen Qingli's physical strength was not very good. By the end of the run, her breath was messed up. She had not been hiking for an hour or two. It's impossible to go up.

However, you can rest during the climb, so that should be fine, right?

"Okay." Shen Qingli responded, and suddenly said with a smile: "What? Are you worried about me?"

Chu Zhou looked away and walked a few steps faster to the courtyard, "No." "

Really?"

"Yeah."

Shen Qingli raised the corners of his lips and smiled happily, "It's okay, it doesn't matter even if I can't crawl, I still have you."

Chu Yiyi couldn't figure out what the other party meant for a while.

Should I take her with me to climb the mountain? Or wait until she wins and choose the other party for one-on-one service. She can't let people do anything too extreme, right?

Facing her questioning look, Shen Qingli did not answer, but waved to her gently to indicate that he was going back to the room.

The two separated in the yard. Chu Zhou watched Shen Qingli return to the room and close the door before walking to his room.

She had been thinking that Shen Qingli was too close to her, since they had only known each other for half a month.