1-10

1

June, the beginning of summer, the weather is slowly getting hotter.

Jiangning belongs to the south, and every time it comes to this season, it will usher in the rainy season. For a long time, the sky will be gloomy and it will rain constantly.

On this day, it was rare to encounter good weather. There was a heavy rain in the morning. At noon, the sun broke through the dark clouds and revealed a glimmer of light. The sun gradually became hotter, and it didn't rain until the evening.

The fresh air after the rain makes people feel the long-lost comfort.

Since it didn't rain, people who had been stuck at home for several days chose to go out.

At ten o'clock in the evening, Chu Zhou changed into casual clothes, including overalls and leggings, and a black sleeveless short vest, the kind that would reveal his navel with the slightest movement. The details included a nice-looking belt and Martin boots.

Her long, silky black hair was spread over her shoulders, and every strand of hair stayed where she wanted it, making her look cool and dashing, with a little bit of sexiness in her handsomeness.

No wonder many people on the Internet say that she is the alpha in their dreams, and she has no A-level feeling at all.

After all, in this world, alphas are superior to others, and their noble bloodline makes many alphas very disgusting in terms of their dress and behavior.

With the development of society, voices advocating abo equality appear, and that kind of conceited alpha becomes very annoying. Many omegas don't like this kind of alpha.

Chu Zhou's usual dressing style is changeable. She usually wears formal attire for work. Of course, it is not a dull suit, but the feeling of a mature and beautiful woman. She tries not to show her immature age, and the focus is to highlight her capable and mature side.

In private, her outfits are even more stunning. Sometimes she wears a long skirt, sometimes she is sexy and stunning. Sometimes, like today, she dresses elegantly and sassily, attracting the attention of many people along the way.

Her destination is a commercial street not far from her residence. After walking for about ten minutes, she will see a concave-shaped building. This is one of the largest shopping malls in Jiangning. Behind the building is a theater and cinema, and further forward is a street.

There are stalls in the middle of the street, where you can eat, drink and have fun, which is also called a night market.

There are various restaurants on the left side of the street, including barbecued crayfish. Tables can be placed in front of the restaurants, just like the food stalls in my childhood. There are also high-end restaurants. It can be regarded as a gourmet street with rich food content.

On the right side of the street are bars, various bars, nightclubs with deafening music, and Live Houses where bands and niche singers tour. In fact, they are similar. For many people, they are places for drinking and having fun.

At this time, the night market has closed its stalls, but the nightlife has just begun. The brightly lit streets, young and fashionable men and women, create a unique and exciting atmosphere.

Chu Zhou was going to the only bar here. It was a bar for women only. Although they were divided into ABOs, they were also divided into men and women. The appearance and organs of the two were different. Some women just didn't like men, no matter they were A or O. So there is a pull bar.

This bar opened not long ago and has a different theme every Saturday. Today's theme is said to be uniforms.

Under the pleading and threats of her friends, she made an appointment to meet at the bar at ten o'clock, but she came out of the house at ten o'clock and entered the bar slowly.

When her friend saw her, he immediately shouted: "Chu Zhou, you are late, please punish yourself with three drinks first."

She was not in a good mood, so she picked up the wine glass without hesitation and drank the wine in the three glasses immediately.

Hua Nanyi looked at her in surprise, "Have you encountered something unhappy?"

The two families were family friends. They grew up together and knew very well what kind of virtues the other party had that made Chu Zhou drink so happily.

Her eyes lit up, "Have you broken up with your online dating partner?"

Chu Zhou: "???"

"What online dating? I don't have online dating."

She said angrily: "We met when we were children, and we didn't Fall in love."

Hua Nanyi sneered, "Believe me, who would have thought that Mr. Chu, the heir of Chu Yue, would have to fall in love online instead of falling in love."

Chu Zhou clenched his fists and picked up the table The little tomato hit Hua Nanyi's body, "Get out."

"Okay, I'll get out."

Hua Nanyi entered the dance floor with a smile, dancing seductively, and those who didn't know thought she was an omega, with her charming appearance. , causing people on the stage to start focusing on her.

Chu Zhou smiled. As her best friend, she usually liked to pretend to be an omega. She made many alphas fascinated by her, and then left without leaving a trace.

She sat in the booth and looked at her friend's happy and unrestrained look, which made her feel much better.

Chu Zhou leaned back on the sofa and took out her phone to check the messages. There was still no message from the name she had pinned to the top.

She took a deep breath and put down the phone. She suddenly felt sad and didn't know what she was insisting on.

So she poured herself a glass of wine and refused to be approached by several groups of people. She didn't put down her glass until she felt dizzy.

At this time, a delicate hand placed a box of milk in front of her. She tilted her head in confusion, not quite understanding why milk appeared in the bar.

There is nothing like this on the bar menu.

She squinted her eyes slightly and looked over. From the other person's perspective, she could see that his eyes were blurry and not clear enough at first glance.

"Striking up a conversation?" Chu Zhou's two words seemed to be questioning, but he was very sure of the other party's behavior.

"Hmm~"

Chu Zhou crossed his arms and looked tipsy, "I'm not serious."

"Me too."

The other party lifted up his slightly curly hair, revealing the restraint sticker on the back of his neck to prove himself. It's not a special period.

Special suppression patches are required during special periods, otherwise omegas will not be able to control the pheromones in their bodies.

Chu Zhou smiled slightly and said cheerfully: "Let's go."

"Huh?"

"Hotel, 419."

Chu Zhou's straightforward words made the woman in front of him raise her eyebrows in surprise, and then chuckled, "Okay."

Lin When leaving, Chu Zhou picked up the milk, took a look at it, and then threw it back on the table. She didn't want to sober up.

She rejected so many people, but only agreed to this woman, naturally because this woman was good-looking.

A woman has a thick-faced appearance, which is especially suitable for heavy makeup. She knows what kind of makeup suits her. Since she comes to the bar, she will naturally not go bare-faced. Her flaming red lips are extremely tempting, very dazzling, and breathtakingly beautiful.

Such makeup should be worn in a sexy way to show off her charm, but she was wearing trousers and a white shirt. The hem of the shirt was tucked into the trousers, and the sleeves were slightly rolled up, revealing her beautiful wrists and slender white hands.

Just looking at her straight back, she looks serious. Under her straight trousers, she hides her slender legs, and her slender high heels seem to trample people under their feet.

In her abstinence, she seemed to be drawing people closer, making people want to tear off her disguised appearance, making her unable to restrain herself.

The contrast between her beautiful appearance and cold temperament is so strong that it is inexplicably exciting.

Chu Zhou obediently followed the woman, who was wearing high heels and looked as tall as her.

She didn't know why she left with the woman. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was the familiar eyes of the other person.

She is twenty-four years old, one year after graduating with a master's degree, and joined Chuyue at the age of eighteen to handle company affairs.

After graduation, Mommy retired and handed over the company to her. Her life has been planned since childhood.

Learn various skills before the age of eighteen, and learn to handle company affairs after the age of eighteen until you take over the company.

She has never been in love in her entire life. It's not that no one chases her, it's just that she hasn't met anyone she likes.

In the past, when she came to the bar, she would be chatted up by many people. She had never had a heartbeat, but when she saw the other person's familiar eyes, she took the initiative to bring up going to the hotel.

Even though it was her first time, everyone was an adult. After arriving at the hotel, they would naturally not sit and play games all night.

Some things just fall into place, and the smell of pheromones fills the hotel room.

The elegant and clear fragrance of tea and the distant and soft sweetness of citrus are intertwined, awakening the desires deep in their hearts and becoming more sensual.

They seem to be in the depths of the forest, with a sense of purity returning to nature after the rain, making people immersed in it and unable to extricate themselves.

After a night of intoxication, the sun shined through the curtains the next day, and Chu Zhou sat blankly on the bed, obviously not awake yet.

After she woke up a little, her memory came back. It seemed that the other party left at dawn. She woke up for a while and felt that it was too embarrassing to open her eyes. She waited until the door of the room was closed before she could continue to sleep peacefully.

She never expected that she would be so presumptuous last night and have sex with a strange woman. Although the woman was indeed beautiful and her pheromones matched her very well, but... forget it, I even fell asleep

. It's too late to regret.

She rubbed her stiff neck with her sore fingers and waited for a while before getting up and going to the bathroom.

Standing in front of the full-length mirror in the bathroom, looking at the red lip marks all over her body, she turned red and then stopped thinking about it.

Chu Zhou simply tidied up and prepared to go home to take a shower and change clothes.

Before she left the hotel, the assistant called, "Mr. Chu, don't forget the cocktail party tonight. I will take the stylist to your home at three o'clock."

Welcome reception for international movie queen Shen Qingli.

After Shen Qingli returned to China, she signed a contract with Chu Yue. After her mother and mommy became the hands-off shopkeeper, as the president of Chu Yue, Chu Zhou naturally had to attend.

It's just that the name is exactly the same as that of an old friend of hers.

However, her old friend has been studying abroad for many years, so he should just stay and work abroad now, right? They will never become stars. Chu Zhou is sure that they are not the same person...