Full Synopsis

Chu Zhou was dragged to a bar by a friend. A beautiful woman with a beautiful appearance and a cool temperament handed her a box of milk, and she left with them. At the end of the night, she hinted that she regarded this night

  as Have an affair and flee the scene in a hurry.

  As a result, the two met at a cocktail party the next day.

  The other party is the international movie queen Shen Qingli. She has just terminated her contract and returned to China to join Chu Yue. This banquet is also a welcome party for her.

  Shen Qingli was a familiar name. When she saw the other party's poster and matched the name with the person, Chu Zhou's mind immediately thought of what happened last night, and she subconsciously wanted to escape.

  However, she was blocked in the underground garage. Shen Qingli approached closely, and she experienced the feeling of being banged against the wall for the first time.

  Shen Qingli said in her ear with a charming voice: "Why, you want to run away after taking advantage?"

  Chu Zhou:? ? ? Who takes advantage of whom?

  She was obviously the one being teased...

  Copywriting 2: Shen Qingli went back to China to meet friends at a bar. She didn't expect to see Chu Zhou so soon.

  At that time, Chu Zhou was dozing off in front of the wine on the table. She immediately went out and bought a box of milk and walked over to strike up a conversation!

  Chu Zhou seemed surprised as to why there were breasts in the bar, and she was like a big bad wolf tempting a little white rabbit, letting Chu Zhou eat her up step by step.

  In fact, they had known each other since they were children, and by chance, they had been chatting all the time.

  It's just that Chu Zhou has never seen her, doesn't know what she looks like, doesn't know what she does, and he doesn't even know that Shen Qingli, the international movie queen, is her.

  The so-called 419 is just her long-planned plan