"So, what did your brother want?" Steve asks lazily from her bed. Hailey got back on laying down. "He just wanted to show me his new pet he found in our trash can." Hailey stuttered out in disgust, making Steve laugh at her.

Hailey was seated on the bench in the gym, watching a basketball ball game, taking place, it wasn't anything serious, but still entertaining to watch. Steve ended up sleeping over, and the two came to school together.

Billy had it out for Billy as he kept on staying in Steve's way, Steve grunts went he bumped into him turning his back, so that Billy can't get the ball. "Harrington, right?I heard you used to runthis school. That true?" Billy tries striking up a conversation, but Steve didn't answer only focused on the game.

"King Steve, they used to call you, huh? Then you turned bitch." Billy says trying to work on Steve's nerves.

"Hey, maybe you should just shut up and just play the game." Steve tells him, and that's how Billy was able to get his hands on the ball, and Steve ended up on the floor, and Billy made the shot, much to Steve and Hailey's annoyance.

"Whoo!"

"That's what I'm talking about! Whoo!" Tommy yells out.

"Steve?" Nancy calls from the doors.

Hailey didn't feel like listening in on their conversation, so she didn't follow them, but Billy kept staring at her, with a certain look in his eyes, it made her shiver, but it also made her wanting to put his car on fire.

"What are you doing here?" Was the first thing Steve asked her, when they got outside.

"What do you think? Where were you this morning? I missed first period." Nancy questioned him, confused with why he was acting like this at the moment.

"I figured Jonathan would take you." Steve tells her.

"Wha... What are you talking about?" She asked confused why he would think that, it only made Steve scoff at her. "Jesus, you really can't handle your alcohol." He states in annoyance.

"Uh... You remember going to Tina's party last night, right?" He asks her.

"Yes."

"And then what?" He asked again, to see if she actually remembers or not.

"I remember dancing, and... spilling some punch. You got mad at me because I was drunk... and then you took me home." Nancy told him, another scoff came from Steve, as he says, "No, see, that's where your mind gets a little bit fuzzy. That was your other boyfriend. That was... That was Jonathan."

"I don't understand." Nancy states in confusion staring at Steve who was pretty annoyed by this point.

"It's pretty simple, Nancy. You were just telling it like it is." He says, holding the towel that was around his neck, struggling to look at her.

"What?"

"Uh... apparently, uh... we killed Barb and I don't
care, 'cause I'm bullshit... and our whole... our whole relationship is bullshit, and... I mean, pretty much everything is just bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. Oh, yeah, also, you don't love me, because the only reason your dating me is because Hailey is interested in me" Steve slowly listed everything that Nancy mentioned last night.

"I was drunk, Steve. I don't remember any of that." Nancy says, trying to cover up that she hasn't actually hurt the person standing infront of her by saying those things.

"So that makes everything that you said... It's what? Just bullshit, too?" Steve asks her, not believing she was once again playing the innocent card.

"Yes."