"Hey Mrs Byers! Will!" Hailey greets the two smiling.

"Hey Hailey. Okay. So, I'll pick him up in two hours. That's 9:00 on the dot." Mrs Byers tells her, she turns to Will. "If anything happens, if you need to come home, let Hailey call home, okay? Don't..."

"Don't walk or bike home. I know." Will cuts her off, in hurry to join his friends.

"Okay, but, sweetie..."

"Mom, I have to go."

"Have fun."

"I'll keep an eye on him Mrs Byers, don't worry to much." Hailey says to the woman, Mrs Byers seemed less tense after the girl said that.

"To slay the dragon, use the magic sword"

"Oh, Jesus! I'm in unchartered territory here, guys." Dustin says, Hailey standing next to the machine, laughing at their antics, as they played their games.

"Down! Down! Down!"

"I'm going! I'm going! I'm going! I'm going! I'm going!"

"Okay. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!" Dustin yells as the yapping in his ears weren't helping him concentrate.

"No. No. No! No! No! No! I hate this overpriced bullshit! Son of a bitch! Piece of shit!" Dustin cursed at the machine.

"Dustin, language." Hailey warns, he sheepishly smiles at her, for a moment he forgot that she was there.

"You're not nimble enough. But you'll get there one day, but until then, Princess Daphne is still mine." Lucas states cockily, glad he was still first.

"Whatever. I'm still tops on Centipede and Dig Dug." Dustin says, trying to still look cool.

"You sure about that?" Keith asks, approaching them, Hailey groaned out in annoyance, this guy really didn't know when to give up.

"Sure about what?" Dustin asks, his face turned into one of horror, and he ran straight to Dig Dug. "You're kidding me. No, no, no." He mutters to himself, even pushing people out of his way. "Move! Move! No, no, no, no, no. Hey, no! No! No!" He said in disbelief staring at the screen.

"751,300 points!" Will reads from the screen.

"That's impossible." Mike says, staring at the machine.

"Who is Mad Max?" Dustin asks Keith who was standing way to close to Hailey for the boys liking. "Better than you." Keith says.

"Could it possibly be you?" Hailey asks him sarcastically.

"You know I despise Dig Dug" Keith said, like Hailey actually knew anything about him, she doesn't even pay attention when he's talking to her.

"Then who is it?" Lucas asks.

"Yeah, spill it, Keith." Dustin demanded, the older male stared at Dustin and Mike, intensely. "You want information, then I need something in return." Keith says to them, and by the looks of the boys faces, they knew what he was talking about.

Hailey moved closer getting up all in his face glaring at him. "Listen, and listen well, these boys aren't prostituting neither me or Nancy, just for some information, so you can take your information and stuff it so deep up your ass, and by the way, these boys are smarter than you anyway, so they'll figure out who Mad Max is without your help." She told him straight.

"Come on Hailey. It's for a good cause." Dustin begs his sister, she couldn't believe he was actually considering it.

"I'm done talking Dustin." Hailey stated firmly, making him gulp his words back.

"Yeah, your right. He's just gonna spread his nasty-ass rash to my whole family." Dustin says, trying to get back on his sister's good side.

"Acne isn't a rash and it isn't contagious, you prepubescent wastoid." Keith says angering Hailey further.

"Look dweep, my brother's not a wastoid, and I wouldn't even go on a date with you in your dreams, for someone who makes like $2.50 an hour, you sure have a lot to say." Hailey snapped, the boys knew the next insult he would throw their way, might get him killed in the long run.

"Hey. Hey, guys, do you see the..." Will speaks up, his attention in another direction, Hailey being the only one who heard him, looked at him in concern. She slowly followed him, drowning out her brother and Keith's bickering.

He looked scared as he made his way out of the arcade, staring up at the sky, but whatever he was looking at, Hailey wasn't able to see, it scared her. She walked up to him, placing her hands on his shoulders, it made him jump, but looking up he saw it was only Hailey making him sigh out in relief.

"I see you needed some air. Let's go back, and try and get you guys top score back, huh?" She says, instead of asking if he was okay, Will was grateful, for the girl not hovering over him like he was about to break like everyone else does, but she always knew what the boys would prefer, and that's why the four would protect the girl from anyone, even if It is a guy with acne pining over her.

*°Unedited°*