~ 13~ The Past that Floods the Peaceful Dream

Start from the beginning

Jeon Jungkook still remembered the time when he first remembered about his past life ~

~~ Jungkook was awakened by a sorrowful voice calling "Gukk, Gukkie!..."

In the absolute darkness, with the call for "Gukkie", Jungkook saw a person falling into an abyss.

Jungkook recognized the person as his fifth brother but at the place of the person's face, he only can see the condensation of fog.

Although Jungkook didn't see his face he heard his fifth brother call him: "Gukk, Gukkie!"

He desperately stretched out his hand to him, but no matter how hard he tried, there was always a gap between their hands.

Jungkook shouted desperately: "Hyung, Hyung!!"

His Fifth brother gradually sank, first his head, then his arms, and finally his fingertips were submerged in black shadows...

Jungkook opened his eyes in horror.

The world in front of him was blurred, and his eyes, which had not seen light for too long, filled with tears in extreme discomfort the moment they were opened.

He closed his eyes tightly, but even with a glimpse, he recognized that he was lying in the hospital bed.

The person by the bed was eagerly calling him "Kook".

Then the person and the nurses started asking him again and again:

"Jeon Jungkook, are you uncomfortable?"

"Kook, how do you feel?"

"Jeon..."

Jungkook muttered in a daze: "Where am I?"

"In hospital." Kim Seokjin gently wiped away the tears that gathered in the corner of Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook remembered the whole scenario of what he saw in his dream.

During a visit to the Seoul National Museum of Historical Artifacts, He came across the conservated royal throne which was used by the rulers of the Hanyang Royal Dynasty. And when he was intently looking at the throne, suddenly he felt a heart-wrenching feeling creep up inside of him. The pain continuously increased and he fainted. He didn't wake up until today.

Jungkook blinked, during the time he was asleep, he had seen his memories from his past life. He knew in his heart that, this birth was a gift to him from the almighty to get revenge on the wrongdoers, they had to take responsibility for the wrongdoings from their previous life.

He lowered his head and gently curved up the corners of his lips. It was just that anybody didn't see his face.

The smile in the corners of his lips was malicious and decisive, like a flaming red spider lily, seductive and terrifying.

The actual Jeon Jungkook, who was gentle and sunny and saw countless beautiful things with his doe eyes, was no longer there.

What there was now was just The Jeon Jeonguk, living in the most humble corner of the world, with the most determined mind to get revenge for his loved ones and himself. ~~

Jungkook laughs and thinks that, in his previous life, he seemed to have the word "unlucky" written on his forehead.

He was born into royalty but ended up like that. Whom he thought was the love of his life and who never hesitated to dedicate his life to her, came out to be a traitor who even didn't hesitate to kill him mercilessly.