~ 3 ~ Her Private Life

A girl dressed up in a navy blue blazer with a white shirt underneath and blue pants, she was also wearing a cap and mask to cover her face. Beside her, there was a girl, Park Seorin, the personal assistant, and behind her, there were two bodyguards.

Even though her face was covered by the mask, her black eyes and waist-length straight hairs, make her different from others and can make every person turn their head to look at her once.

After securing the title of the CEO of the internationally well-known cosmetic brand Łzy by getting the best CEO award for three consecutive years, she decided to appear on the covers and interviews of popular magazines to let the people know from where she had started and from where her root had been established, and because of this, it was not possible for her to get out of her own apartment complex or villas so easily, as many fans were waiting for her in this cold morning only to see her.

"Eun Yeong, I think we should directly leave from the basement parking section. There are so many fans outside, it will inconvenience you" Seorin suggested.

"No Need. They are here for me, I should show them the same respect that they are giving me". Eun Yeong firmly rejected it.

"But, Miss Min, President Ryu ordered us to take you from the basement parking section," one of the bodyguards said.

These bodyguards were hired by Amuse Imperial. First, Eun Yeong rejected their opinion of hiring bodyguards. She wanted freedom for her life, not a cage where you had all luxuries and expensive things except freedom. However, after she secured the title of CEO and made Łzy well-known in the international market, Ryu Min-Hyuk, the President of Amuse Imperial and the biological father of Eun Yeong, hired bodyguards for her without telling her.

Min Eun Yeong was actually the illegitimate child of Ryu Min-Hyuk. Min-Hyuk had an affair with Eun Yeong's mother, Min Hwa-Yeong, despite he was already married. Min Hwa-Yeong was an artist under Amuse Imperial but her dream of becoming a Model couldn't be fulfilled because she got pregnant with twins. At that time, Ryu Min-Hyuk didn't reveal his marriage to the world and Hwa-Yeong was so naïve that she didn't understand the tricks of Min-Hyuk.

Min-Hyuk wanted her to abort the children so that their affair could not be revealed and Min Hwa-Yeong's career could be saved.

However, Hwa-Yeong didn't want to kill her children, therefore she broke up with Min-Hyuk and left the Entertainment Industries without taking a single coin from him.

When Eun Yeong was four, she had a heart problem and required urgent surgery. However, Hwa-Yeong didn't have that much money. So she went to Min-Hyuk for help, but he didn't help her and left Eun Yeong to die.

Somehow, Min-Hyuk's father found out about the twins, although the father didn't want to let the world know about his son's deeds, still, the blood of the Ryu family was running in the veins of the twins, so how could he let Min Eun Yeong die?
After that, Grandpa Ryu not only saved her life but also support her and her twin with their daily living expenses.

Even when Eun Yeong wanted to become pursue her own career in the business world, Grandpa Ryu allowed her to get support from Amuse Imperial although Ryu Min-Hyuk was against it.

However, the behavior of Min-Hyuk changed toward Eun Yeong when she became internationally well-known as the CEO of Łzy, therefore, to show his generosity towards her, he hired bodyguards for her.

Back to the present....

Min Eun Yeong halted and turned around, her face was covered by the mask, but her eyes showed a hideous smile "As expected from President Ryu, he can only hire underdogs. Rinnie... this man is not capable of protecting me. Fire him".