Chapter 99

Monica POV
A few days later
After the whole thing that happen between us.... Miguel took me to his job... I got to see we're this scientist man worked at....
" ah so this is we're you turn yourself half mutant...?" I said
" this is the place" he said giving me a smile... I just smiled back at him and looked around.... I looked at my reflection seeing it tilting their head.....I didn't told this to Miguel that lately I been getting the sense that my variant self has been doing some things like messing around tricking me or something like that.... I just think that she's watching everything... just like Miguel did.... he's probably doing the same thing without me noticing about it... I was standing next to Miguel watching him work... seeing him wear his white coat and glasses looking like a very adorable scientist... he just caught me looking at me that I turn around...
" what?" He said having a small smile...
" nothing just admiring or something...."I said
" or something?" He said
" yeah..." I said smiling at him feeling my cheek get red.... we both look at each other till I heard a small whispered.. I turn around and looked at around as Miguel noticed something was odd....... I felt my spider sense tingle...... I closed my eyes and saw Miguel almost finding this portal
" Monica you okay?" Miguel asked I just looked around he's getting close...
" we have to go Miguel..." I said
" why?" He asked
" your daughter is in trouble....." I said as I kept getting these senses they kept getting stronger..... I turn around just seeing Miguel just standing there.... quietly... and his eyes were glowing red..... of course my variant self beat his variant to it....
" Miguel?" I said he just looked at me I took a step back as he just walked towards me Miguel let out a unexpected chuckled.... I just looked at his eyes seeing that he was in a spell....
" Miguel I want you to listen to me...." I said
" why should I ?" He said tilting his head
" because you have a daughter and you don't want her to see you as monster" I said as I blasted him feeling bad for doing it....
" I'm sorry" I said
" I know it's not you doing this but my variant just controlling you...." I said as he looked at me angrily I just kept blasting him a flew across the room causing so much noise that the other workers just walked in.....
" you okay?" They asked I nod and took a deep breath just seeing Miguel laying there.... the way my face got all worry.....
" Miguel...?" I said walking towards him and for some reason I just felt emotional I was scared that I hurt him or something.... I just kneeled down as I touch his shoulder.... he just looked at me.... seeing his eyes normal I just stood there quietly till I see his eyes turn red... everything happen so fast that he grabbed me slamming harsh into the wall gripping on my throat making my eyes red..... I looked at his eyes seeing the anger he had the guys just push him but he was fighting back they had inject him with something that made him pass out...
I just lay there breathing heavily having all this shocked in my body... the tears forming... till my eyes closed......
I woke up gasping feeling soar in my throat
" hey it's okay" one of the nurse said...
" just rest..." she said
I just nod my head no.....
" what happen...." I softly spoked
She looked at me
" you were attack...." she said
" Miguel was in a spell that made him attack you...." she said looking at me....
" where's Miguel?" I asked feeling worry about him...
" he's locked up...." she said
" I don't think it will be the best to see him.... he's still in the spell...." she said
" I don't care I want to see him...." I said
" Monica..." she said
I just got up from the bed walking out the room and heard shouting.... and it sounded like Miguel I just ran towards there.... walking in this room seeing a glass around it and see Miguel laying there just shouting and trying to get out
I stood there having tears in my eyes... how can someone do this to him.......
He just stop as he notice I was there.... he looked at me the anger in his eyes.......
he was still in that spell a damn spell that my other self did but I'm not sure if I could reverse it.....
" this is all my fault....."