Chapter 93

Monica POV
Monica was just standing there as she saw Miguel..... and the others.....
" get out my way Miguel...." She said
" not a chance..." he said she tilted her
" I'm not afraid to hurt you guys so this will be your only warning..... stay out my way..." She said as Peter looked at him
" Peter don't..." Miguel said
" or what?"peter said.....
Monica looked at him.... in his eyes.... getting inside his head.... peter saw himself standing alone in the same spot..... he turn around and saw this door... he walked towards it and open the door seeing no one inside there...
" you think this is scaring me Monica..." he said
" this is pathetic" he said laughing as Monica was behind him..... her eyes all red.... peter let out a gasped and just ran....
She tilted her head as her eyes turn red and looked at him as he stopped running he turn around seeing her gone..... as she appeared behind him doing something just leaving him laying there...... just  making Monica shocked.......
I woke up gasping hearing myself breath heavily I look around and it was still dark....
" great..." i whispered and ran my hands through my hair..... I looked at my hand seeing them glowing red...... 
" it's not possible for me to hurt someone..." i whispered....
The whole night I was just sitting on the sofa.... looking out the window till sunrise I was outside looking at the sunrise.......
I was just standing there looking at the sun and my senses felt that someone was standing there... I turn around seeing Miguel..
" you okay..?" He asked
" I'm fine..."I said
" you sure?" He asked as he stood next to me....
" I think I just couldn't sleep.... I had this dream.... that..."
" you will become just like your variant..." he said
" yeah...." I said
" the thing is I don't if that was me or the other me...." I said
" could be her..." he said
" all my dreams I been seeing her just attacking..." he said....
We just stood there looking at the sky....
" I never felt this much peace...." I said
He looked at me
" really?" He asked
" yeah..." I said having a smile
" I am glad that you feel that..." he said
I place my hand on the fence....
Miguel kept looking at her noticing her eyes sparkle...... he kept looking at her.... till his cheek got red..... he looked down and clear his throat.... he looked up and place his hand on the fence as well..... as both of there hands touched. I looked at him and smiled..... I guess he's definitely different from his variant.... I never felt this feeling before.... that my whole face got red.....