Chapter 61

Miguel POV
A few days later
I just woke up gasping just laying in my bed... was the whole thing a dream?
I just got up feeling confused cause a second ago I was with Monica then I ended up here.....
I just got out the room just seeing everything different.... some stuff started to glitch as well....
This was just odd... what did Monica do...?
I just got out of my house just seeing everything different.... we ended up in a different universe this one is more like if we were stuck in the 50s everything looked different... the cars the way people dressed I was just walking to the city... I just looked at my watch just trying to get back home but the watch wasn't working at all....
Don't tell me I'm trap in this different time... people just kept looking at me I just ignore them and kept walking as I came across to this poster with a familiar face....
" Monica...?" i softly said I just kept looking at it
" Broadway theater..." I read
" huh..." I softly said
In this universe is Monica a actress or something?
Maybe it wasn't Monica maybe I'm just dreaming yeah I'm just dreaming Monica can't be here right.... right?
That can't be right, it just been a day there's no way she became that famous.....
I was just overthinking it and just decided to check the place out I just walked in the theater just seeing it very full.... I just sat down just seeing the curtains opening
Just seeing this female just standing there not showing their face at all...they had this mask on as they took it off halfway just showing her eyes... which they glowed red as everyone started clapping in a random time.... was she controlling their minds?
She took off her mask as she had this smirk..... of course it was Monica.... she's in their heads...
Why will she do that in the first place... she did something that everyone was cheering I just looked over just seeing this person have their eyes red..... she is controlling them....And she was using her powers to do tricks.....
" WHOOPS! You weren't supposed to see how I did that trick" Monica said as her eyes glowed red
Something was odd.....
This doesn't make sense at all.....
I just kept looking at her as she looked directly at me... the anger look she had... she stood in the middle  as she did her final trick and just disappeared the stage just full of red smoke.......
Everyone just stood up and clapped I just stood up and walked to the backstage just looking for Monica she probably knows what the hell happen maybe she's the one who caused it.... I just walked there as it was dark I just heard some steps I just turn around as there was no one there..... as I kept walking someone just kicked me making me stumble I just look over seeing Monica as her eyes were glowing red but they had a hint of black...
I just grabbed her wrist just gripping on her wrist but she hit me with her forehead hitting my nose as she just blasted me making me hit this glass wall...... I just lay there as my vision got blurry that I just see her walking towards me..,,,,