Chapter 4: Feuer Frei!

Start from the beginning

"Practice what you preach, Nogla." Delirious whispered to the Irish idiot, getting a low-five from Terroriser in return.

"Hold on a sec, I got an idea." Moo said as he came up to Terroriser and Vanoss, whispering something in their ears, soon causing them to start grinning like loons.

"Oh, you're a genius, Brock!" Terroriser whispered back to him, patting Moo on the shoulder as he and Vanoss walked a little forward from their group.

The next thing Terroriser did was speak out to the so-called Wildcat's father, in a... 

...French accent?

"Oui monsieur! Though I must ask, what is it that you want!" He asked loudly in his French accent, his answer being something that brightened up the monster horde, and being none the wiser, though they were in luck.

Grinning to each other, the monsters could only imagine that these supposed servants of their wise and Mighty king could give them a place to rest for the time being, and perhaps some women for them to have fun. Though that one guy's voice sounded funny for some reason. 

"Do you have any breeding cows with you!" The same Furry Green Piglin asked.

"Come again!?" Vanoss yelled.

"Breeding Cows! Whores! Women!!"

"Uhh... what for!!?" Delirious questions.

"Fucking, of course!!" He answered without hesitation.

Now this took some time for Team 6 to process, albeit quickly though, as they figured out what the monsters might have wanted. However, they needed to be sure.

"Why though?!?" Moo asked.

"So we can reproduce for my kingdom!"

"You mean rape!?" Marcel stated.

"You can say that!"

...yep, that did it.

...they wanted to actually RAPE women. And the monsters wanted to know if they had to offer them. On the outside, Team 6 kept a calm expression for the most part, but deep down they are pretty much pissed. Of course they are big assholes and idiots and sometimes talks about sexual and racist jokes on a daily basis but they have red lines, topics about something like rape and other cruel stuff is something that they don't want to across.

Like that one wise man once said.

"Professionals have standards."

Moreover, they definitely don't want to ruin their careers because of that stuff.

Let's take Mini Ladd for example.

While they are pissed on the inside, Nogla however was the most verbal one of their common thoughts.

"Well boys... I guess this means we're definitely slayin' their asses." He said in an even tone as he neutrally looked around his friends as he motioned to the monsters.

"Hold on, hold on. Let's play these fuckboys for a little longer. That way we can milk this out till it gets hilarious." Terroriser whispered back to Nogla as he soon faced the Piglin leader again.

"Oui! They are quite nice, no?!" He asked back to the green Piglin in his French accent.

"Then bring them out!! My boys are dying to stick out their dicks in some whores right now!!"

"Oui! Right away monsieur!!"

That's when Vanoss turned to face Delirious and sole to his frenemy is his own French accent.

"Obtenir la Grande Bertha,"

"Quoi?"

Vanoss just moved his hand towards Delirious in a "shooing" motion, indicating for Delirious to get going.

Nodding right away, Delirious ran off to go get what was needed for this fine occasion, though that didn't go unnoticed by the furry Green Piglin.

"Where's he going!?!?" He asked as he spotted Delirious runs back.

"He's going to get the cows you asked for!!" Vanoss answered as time flew by.

Not even two minutes later, everyone heard the sound of wheels turning, the monsters looked behind Team 6 to see Delirious pushing a large Artillery Cannon towards them, something inside in the cannon echos a "mooing" sound a bit.

'Huh, since when do we even have an artillery cannon I wondered.'

"Hey, what is he doing!" One of the goblins yelled to their king.

Before any of them could speak, Terroriser beat them to the punch.

"FEUER FREI!"

The cyborg yelled, this time he spoke in a perfect German language as Delirious opened fire the artillery cannon.

BOOM!!!

The Artillery cannon violently exploded, letting loose something large and alive as it soars through the air at terrifying speed. The monster didn't even react in time until it was too late as the projectile hit them, killing more than ten to twenty in an instant. They were utterly confused as to what was being thrown at them.

They were being attacked by Artillery Cows!

BOOM!

BOOOM!!!

BOOOOOM!!!!!!

Three cows mooing loudly at fast speed, snapping the monsters out of their trace, seeing that the cows were way too close to landing on top of them. A majority of the monsters moved out of their way in time, but the same couldn't be said for ten goblins, three hobgoblins, and one Ogre were crushed and killed by the force of the impact or the weight of the cows hitting them.

Back to Team 6, the monsters saw that they all had glowing bows and arrows, all aimed and ready to fire at the monsters.

"Enchanted arrows at the ready!!" Marcel called out.

"Aim!!" Terroriser follows.

"Let loose!!!" Vanoss added the last words.

Hearing the Owl boi's command, all of Team 6 fired their arrows towards the horde while Delirious continued reloading Cows after Cows in his Artillery Cannon without feeling even tired for some reason and fired. The cow projectiles flew and hit the earth, killing the army of primitives who dared to attack them.

BOOM!

BOOOOOM!

One thought raced through the minds of the monsters before tens of arrows and few Artillery Cows hit their marks. Each arrow and Artillery Cows fired, it killed more than thirty to fifty monsters, by the time they all open fired at the same time, the monsters all began to panic while arrows and shells continued hitting upon them, including the green piglin leader.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!!!?!??!?!?"

Strurruilk could not believe what he saw. In a matter of ten seconds, almost 3/4 of his goblin warriors were massacred. And the enemy had not even approached. It was terrifying, extremely frightening. He did not know what magic they used, but it was something that rivaled a 5th tier spell.

Being cursed with immortality and living more than 900 years in a cave, Strurruilk never felt this kind of fear in his whole life.