Ch 14

Once the day ends we grab Gowoon and start heading for the bus stop she telling me about how she's got a lead singing position but doesn't have anyone to help out with clothes or makeup. Humming I immediately pipe up. "I can help. I'm pretty good with makeup and fashion considering my dads a designer." She immediately looks up at me hopefully. "Really oppa? Can you help?" I nod smiling at her. "Of course. Just let me know when and where then I'll get everything settled." She immediately grins happily and tackles me in a hug I stumbling back a little. "Hey now Gowoon be careful." She immediately pulls away apologizing but I assure her it's okay. We then get on the bus I sitting beside Seojun while Gowoon sits across from us. I look out the window silently as we drive through the city when I get this uneasy feeling I slowly turning my head only to see a creepy man staring at me. Frowning as he seems to eye me I immediately shift uncomfortably and go to grab Seojun's hand he taking a earbud out and looks at me in confusion I muttering under my breath. "That guy in the front won't stop eyeing me." He seems to turn his head his eyes narrowing and before I can say something his arms being wrapped around me he gently having my head rest on his shoulder. I feel my face heat up but I see the man turn his head away I immediately relaxing a little from relief. I then go to move when Seojun's grip tightens just a little bit. "Just stay here so he won't try anything." I hum in acknowledgment we just staying like that for awhile until the bus stops we separating and I follow him and Gowoon towards a restaurant I immediately feeling nervous and scared pausing at the doorway. Seojun stops telling Gowoon to go inside and gives me a concerned look. "You okay?" I bite my lip my ears flattening against my head. "What if she doesn't like me?" His expression softens a little. "She'll for sure like you trust me." I take a breath but give a little nod. "I trust you." He smiles then grabs my hand leading me inside and over to a table where a really pretty woman is sitting with Gowoon. Once we approach the woman looks up at me and smiles I giving a nervous bow adjusting my glasses. "Annyeong I'm Eli it's really nice to meet you." Her expression softens as she looks me over. "It's nice to meet you as well. It's about time I meet the person my son has been worrying so much about. But you never mentioned how cute and handsome he was Seojun." I immediately flush red from embarrassment my ears twitching as Seojun says a little softly. "I didn't think to mention that fact eomma." She shakes her head then motions to the seats in front of her. "Take a seat. How are you doing after the incident?" Seojun and I sit down I fidgeting a little. "I'm okay. The person who did it is in jail for a long while." She nods and reaches forward gently patting my hand. "I know when Seojun had to come home he almost cried because they mentioned that you might not wake up." I look over at Seojun in surprise seeing him look embarrassed. Looking back over at his mom I smile and am glad when a waiter comes over for our drink order. We tell him and then I'm asked curiously. "So Eli is anyone else in your family a hybrid?" I shake my head no. "My dads used a surrogate who didn't disclose having the gene in her family history. My twin brother and I are fraternal twins and I was the only one who got the hybrid features." She looks a little intrigued when Gowoon speaks up curiously. "Is it true that male hybrids can have children?" I blink at that question while Seojun and his mom give her disapproving looks. "You don't just ask someone that it's a very personal question." She pouts shrugging. "What? I was just curious. I heard rumors that male hybrids can get pregnant." I can't help but chuckle a little. "The answer to your question is yes I can get pregnant. But only when I have a heat cycle." She looks curious and intrigued but thankfully doesn't mention anymore personal stuff and Seojun's mom turns to me. "So Eli what's your plans for the future?" I blink before humming. "I plan on doing anything art related or to become a makeup artist." She nods a little. "Do you plan on settling down in the future?" I immediately nod. "Yes once I'm sure I met the right person I'll happily settle down." She hums a little and the waiter comes with our drinks we all ordering food I getting something that isn't expensive. We then all chat for a while until it starts getting late we starting to head out when I fight Seojun on paying my half of the bill he finally ending up winning. He then ensures his mom he'll be home soon before taking me home. Once we're at my front door I turn to him with a smile. "I had fun tonight and I really like your mom." He smiles down at me. "Good. See I told you that she'd like you." I roll my eyes but smile and look up into his eyes our gazes immediately locking. We stare at each other for a while lost in each other's eyes when suddenly the door opens and my papa clears his throat making me jump away a little looking shy. "Bye Seojun. Text me later please." He nods and I head inside greeting my dads and Jay then head upstairs to my room where I change and jump onto my bed slowly falling asleep with my thoughts on Seojun.