My knight and shining armor

Hey! I hope you enjoy this one!
2700+ words

Y/n's pov:

You were the princess of Naboo. You had recently been threatened by a nearby enemy, causing your parents to request a Jedi to be your bodyguard.That bodyguard happened to be the chosen one, Anakin Skywalker.

A very attractive man, you couldn't help but notice.He smirked at you, eyes checking you it subtly as he he kneeled, giving your hand a gentle kiss. "It's a pleasure to meet you, princess." I smile kindly to him "hello Anakin Skywalker, I'm happy your here to protect me" Anakin nods "of course"

Anakin takes his stand next to me with a kind smile, You watched in awe as his Jedi skills were displayed by Anakin - dodging projectiles and moving at blinding speeds. Anakin, however, saw something in you as well but he kept it hidden because after this day, you and him got close, as best friends even.

He couldn't deny the attraction, and you were the exact type of girl Anakin was interested in. You spent so much time in his presence that it soon became apparent - you both fell in love.

One night, as everyone else was sleeping, Anakin entered your room with haste. You looked up from your book quickly as I say "A-Anakin? W-What are you doing here" Anakin didn't dare speak a word as he took off his cloak and placed it on a nearby chair.

He then walked towards your bedside. His eyes met yours when he was close enough, and you began to blush. "I know this is sudden", Anakin's voice was shaky. "But I wanted you to know that for so long I have wanted to say this to you."He cleared his throat. "I... love you."

I froze for a moment as i say "Y-you do?" Anakin nodded silently. His face was only a few inches from you, his eyes locked onto yours. His hair was a mess - as if he had been running his fingers through it - as his breath met yours in what seemed like slow motion.

I take a quick breath as I ask "h-how long?" Anakin immediately says "Since the first time I saw you." Anakin spoke in a whisper. "It felt as if time slowed down and you and I were the only ones in the world in that moment". Anakin slowly brushed the hair aside from your face, his hands trembling with nervousness.

I connected the dots as I looked at his lips then back to his eyes "is this why..you have been closer?" Anakin nodded silently, as if he was afraid he would break the spell if he spoke a word.His hands ran slowly through your hair, his touch was gentle and he seemed as if he was afraid to hurt you.

"May I..?" Anakin was clearly having trouble getting the words out of his mouth. "P-please" I whisper to him as I slower leaned up. Anakin leaned forward very slowly, his heart beating out of his chest, eventually Anakin's mouth met yours, his lips were soft and warm.

You felt this sensation in your stomach like you didn't want him to stop. You wrapped your arms around his neck and brought him closer, as if you were trying to hold onto this moment forever. Anakin's eyes were closed tightly, as if this was his only escape from reality.

I slowly layed down as we kissed, He allowed himself to be pulled onto you, his tongue slowly exploring your mouth as he ran his hand through your hair.He could feel your heart beating a mile a minute, just as his was.

He was breathing fast and shallowly, as if he knew this time must end at some point. Eventually, Anakin broke the kiss. His face was pink and his eyes were filled with lust and pure love. He took a deep breath in and out, before placing the gentlest kiss on your lips once again.

My hands go to his hair and i slightly gripped it as I kissed him hard and passionately. Anakin closed his eyes as you kissed him hard.He could feel you and only you, in that moment he felt that there was nothing else in the world. Just the two of you.