Chapter 4: The Sage VS The Beast of the Apocalypse

Start from the beginning

On the opposite end of the attack, the Beast of the Apocalypse was seemingly taken off guard as its eyes widened at the sight. It made no move to dodge or guard itself, as in a flash its body was engulfed by the orange blaze that lit the night like the sun would lit the entire world.

However, despite the newly formed light sources, its ink black scales never shined any sort of gloss or reflection. It was as if its very skin devoured the light all around it. It then stomped its claws into the ground, shaking the are with a brief mini-earthquake as it readied an aggressive stance on all fours.

He could here roars of rage coming from the the beast as it got to its feet and raised all of its seven heads. The beast spread it's wings wide and threw it's heads back and let out a ground shaking roar.

"Good. Let as see how well you can dance then...

"Susanoo..." That is but a whisper that would have sent chills to everyone, and it was heard throughout the area, an ominous whisper that heralded judgment. Like a scene out of hell, a ghastly ribcage formed from thin air, climbing and kneading each and every layer, from bone, to skin, to what looked like flesh, to finally armour.

It was clad in blue flaming robes and ornate heavy armor, much like to an armor of a Samurai in battle. The helmet with mask covers the whole face with only its shining eyes is visible, but the tengu-like nose and the appendage on its chin that is like a pharaoh's fake beard are the most prominent features of its face.

It had six black magatama markings across his chest and the familiar pattern of a black Rinnegan and nine black magatama markings in rows of three on his back. A horn-like protrusions grew out of his left temple and overlapped his forehead akin to a protector with an upward-curve on the right temple, giving him an overall appearance very similar to that of Madara's Sage of the Six Paths form.

A pair of wings behind and one of its notable features is that this humanoid being has six arms. The last two arms come from the side while the main two are like normal arms: they come from the shoulder.

The bottom arms carried two spectral swords within its sheaths. One of the middle arms are quite different; the right arm had a second right hand which then holds a sake jar, while the left arm is quite normal but it holds an ethereal shield.

The main arms hold nothing but if someone would notice the left gauntlet, it holds a bow but it was folded, where the arrows come from, they can only imagine it.

The right arm is pretty much normal, similar to the left, though, it does not have a bow on its gauntlets, and there was Madara who was floating within the hexagon-shaped attachment on the forehead area of the helmet.

The perfect Susano'o stood before the Beast of the Apocalypse matching it's size. Tilting his hands the Susano'o drew its swords and was ready for battle anytime its master wished.

The Beast of the Apocalypse flapped it's wings creating a gust of wind powerful enough to tear up the remaining trees around it and lifted it's self into the air.

It stopped in midair and it fired a blast of energy from one of its heads which Madara blocked with his Susano'o's blades before countering with a wave of energy of his own. The beast dived under the attack and charged towards Madara slamming itself into the Susanoo cracking the armor slightly.

The Susano'o brought the blade in his right hand down upon one of the beasts head cleaving it off and causing it to fall to the earth bellow. The beast roared in agony and rage as it's blasted another wave of black energy into the Susanoo's face.

Madara simply rised his shield and stopped the incoming attack causing a big explosion which destroyed their surroundings completely. The smoke cleared showing that the two colossal Titans had sustained no damage from the explosion whatsoever.