Chapter 4: The Sage VS The Beast of the Apocalypse

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

As he said so, the Angel of Despair raised his hand.

A big sword appeared out of thin air and he grabbed it tightly. Carved on the black body of that sword were blood-red lines, the pattern resembling blood vessels. Those lines pulsed crimson, giving the sword an ominous feeling.

It took only one swing of that fearsome black sword for the Angels to be hit by a shockwave, rendering them completely immobile.

"Such power...

The angels muttered in shock.

Until a while ago, the Angel of Depair hadn't even used a sword. After pulling it out, the difference in power was so great that they realized he hadn't been fighting seriously before.

They couldn't hide their shock at that discovery.

"DO NOT FALTER! EVERYONE, CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

With their courage boosted by that command, the angels spread their wings and resumed attacking the Angel of Despair. Their wings shone brightly against the night sky, just like falling stars.

Even more powerful black flames gushed out of Madara's body, rushing to repel the angels. The black flames spread through the area, making it look like darkness was painting over a meteor shower.

The Angels approached the darkness and, as soon as they got close enough, the darkness swallowed them, shining wings and all...

...Only to violently spit them back out.

Every single one of the angels fell to the earth. Their glow created a trail in the sky, resembling a proper meteor shower.

The angel with the flaming sword stared at the skies as he fell with his brethren.

"You... Monster..."

Metatron couldn't believe it, who was this human - no, this monster? To be able to kill so many Angels with so little effort was unimaginable, and he did so with a face that clearly showed to them that killing them was like a day workout.

"Just, just, just, just, just, just, just, just what are you?!" The Archangel asked, his eyes filled with pure despair.

"Me? You are about to die, so I guess it wouldn't be a problem to tell you vermin my name. I'm Madara Uchiha-"

A deafening roar interrupted him, it was the loudest he ever heard, and it came from the sea. The beast was larger than Great Red, but on par with the said Dragon, as well as Ophis; this beast has different characteristics that came from several animals, such as lion, leopard, bear, dragon and many more.

"So you have come, Trihexa...

It has seven heads and ten horns, with seven long thick tails that came from different animals, as their shapes and characteristics are different from one another. It possessed four stout arms and two legs that were thicker than the arms. The main body of the beast had the characteristics of a primate with black fur and had some sort scales all over its body.

"[Shinra Tensei! — Almighty Push!]"

His chakra pulsed and an unstoppable force of gravity expanded from all around him obliterating the remaining Angels and sending the Beast of the Apocalypse flying away and slamming into the edge of a crater where it began uprooting trees as into continued to slide across the ground.

"[Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku! — Fire Style: Majestic Destroyer Flame!]"

Madara didn't even give the Beast a chance to recover from his previous attack and hit him with one of his favored Fire-Style Jutsu, and bathed the ground in a literal sea of flames as the powerful burst of heat and fire was expelled from his mouth.

Redemption Of The Sageजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें