Chapter 14: Meeting Friends

You and Calli are at the park's playground waiting for her friends.

"You texted them to meet us here?"

Calli: "Yes I did, although Gawr has a terrible sense of direction, so we might not see her for a while."

You looked around, and from afar, you saw three women on the other side of the playground. In spite of them being that far away, you recognized them as Takanashi Kiara, Ninomae Ina'nis, and Watson Amelia in disguise.

"There they are."

Calli looked where you were pointing and saw her friends.

Calli: "I'm over here."

Takanashi: "Hello Calli."

Ninomae: "It's nice to see you."

Watson: "It has been a long time."

Calli: "Yeah. It's been years since I last saw you girls."

Takanashi: "I can't wait to catch up with you."

Watson: "By the way, Calli, who is this boy? Don't get me wrong, he has good looks, but I'd like to be introduced to him."

Calli: "Oh right. Girls, I'd like you to meet Y/N. He's my boyfriend."

Takanashi and Ninomae were about to shout, but Watson covered their mouths and spoke for them.

Watson: "You have a boyfriend? If you didn't tell us, then you must've had a lot of fun with him."

Calli: "Yeah, there wasn't a single moment I didn't enjoy hanging out with him. He actually lives right across from me in this town."

Watson glanced at Takanashi and Ninomae to see if they will shout. Takanashi and Ninomae nod no to her and she let them go.

Calli: "You want me to show you around town? And maybe find Gawr along the way?"