Before the big game

The morning of the game I spent around 2 hours preparing, I was going to go to Travis' game and then go other with him and his team afterward.

"Why is this so hard" I throw myself backward on my bed, groaning at the struggles of picking a perfect outfit

I walk back into my closet, looking through my options. I had bought a chugs jacket a few days ago. By a few days I mean I hurried to get it the second Travis invited me.

After what felt like decades I found a white top and a black skirt that I was currently obsessed with. My phone buzzed and i practically ran to answer it. But it wasn't Travis as I expected, it was just the news going off, again.

I threw on my clothes and was in a rush to get in the car. I got out of my house without anyone seeing me, or at least I could see. I spent the drive to the airport which was only a few minutes just staring out the window. My thoughts where racing about the game. I was going to meet Travis' mom and we weren't even dating. Yet. I kept thinking of him, and him voice rang on my ears.

After a bit the car stopped and I got onto the plane. That's where I saw people lining the fences with cameras. I huffed and got on the plane for the few hour trip to Kansas. I was so exited to go and actually see Travis.

—————————————————————

After a while I made it to the stadium, people where packed inside, cameras flashing at the sight of me, I should've been used to the screaming but i sure has hell wasn't.

I got to the box and the shocked faces never got old, I almost instantly was asked for pictures and I never denied them. I think I took 7 pictures before I was actually about to get a drink. Once I got my drink I found my section and my throat got tight seeing Mrs Kelce.

"Hello Mra Kelce I'm Taylor Swift" I smile, putting out my hand, she looked at me then my hand before shaking it. It was terrifying

"Yes yes, I think everyone knows who you are Mrs Swift. And please, call me Donna" I smile and nod

"Oh, thank you! Anyone sitting here?" I ask putting my hand on the seat next to her

"Nope, go ahead!" She moves her purse which was on the floor so it was next to her seat and I sit down next to her. Taking a sip of my drink before setting it down. "What's that?" She asks looking at my drink, it catches me off guard

"Uhm, I don't know. It's sweet though" I chuckle and she turns to look at someone behind her

"Hey! What drink options are back there?" Donna and the lady talk about drinks for a while. I focus on the screen, feeling a little out of place. I had preformed here but I still wasn't comfortable here. I was well aware I had shown up on the screen many times and I tried smiling and waving each time.

After a while more people came up to talk to me and I had a great time laughing with them. But I knew Donna wasn't sure about me yet.

"Hey Taylor" Donna turned to me again, catching me off guard

"Hello, how are you?" I ask

"I'm doing good, I heard you preformed here a few months back"

I smile "yes, back in January"

"How exiting, you a football fan?" I'm so glad she was talking to me, it made me feel so less stressed

"Oh yeah. I grew up being a huge eagles fan, I still am. Which is quite odd I'm at a chiefs game today" I giggle and look to the field, waiting for Travis to show

"My other son, Jason plays for the eagles, how convenient" she smiles and I return the favor

"Yes" I nod and me and Donna keep talking, eventually I felt fine being there and I was halfway through my drink by the time the game was about to start.

I was best if i didn't recreate #drunktaylor again