Texting 87

Me: Hello Travis Kelce, This is Taylor Swift. I heard you saw one of my shows and had a bracelet for me?

My stomach dropped, I just did that. If he didn't answer or something went wrong i didn't know what I would do. Jack had called so many people, I had even called one of my backup dancers Kam. Who's brother used to play with Travis on the Kansas City Cheifs. Eventually I got his number and got the gut to text him

My phone buzzed and my hand shook as I went to grab it off my vanity in the dressing room, it was 4 hours until I got on stage. Fans already in the stands

Travis Kelce: Why hello! Your show was absolutely outstanding. I'm going to be honest I was a little upset I didn't get to see you after your show, non the less, you are brilliant, and your fans gave me many unique bracelets.

I chuckled, the lump in my throat disappeared and I was finally at ease. Even though the dressing room was empty I felt people watching me, it was odd texting someone new. Even though Joe has been gone for months, he was all I knew for a while. It was nice to meet some new men.

Me: I'm glad you got some bracelets, and enjoyed the show. Thank you for letting me preform in your stadium! I would've loved meeting you after the show but I don't normally talk a hour before and after my shows, on account of my 44 songs I perform.

I shoved my phone away and went to find my mom who was somewhere in the venue, wether she was trading bracelets or just relaxing before the long night.

I met up with my dancers and we hung out in their dressing room for a while. Making jokes and playing games, I think I have the best backup dancers and singers.

"Hey Taylor, you hear about Travis Kelce?" Tori raises her eyebrows teasingly. I chuckle, hiding the pink of my cheeks

"Yes, I actually got in touch with him recently" I look at Kam and everyone catches on, giggles and squeals go around the room

"She wanted to know how to get Mr Kelces number" Kam opened a a paper fan, fanning himself dramatically. Making me roll my eyes

"So? You texted him?" Jan asked, leaning back in his chair

"Yes," I pull out my phone and everyone crowds me, wanting to see the phone.

I turn it on and gasp, my heart leaves my chest when I see he's texted me. I know everyone else saw the notification too.

"Open it!" I open my texts and see what he said

Travis Kelce: I watched you rock arrowhead, maybe sometimes you'll have to watch me rock arrowhead aswell

My dancers laugh and yell, all screaming about the texts. But I stay quiet, my face red and throat tight. I lick my lips as they had suddenly gone dry and I have a loss of words.

Me: I'd love that

I type back fast enough for no one to see, my heart pounds in my chest and it feels like I'm flying. I didn't remember feeling like this ever before. The dressing room is still a buzz but all I can think about it a man with a mustache and a football game seat that has my name on it.