Dangerous Waters (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Emma: "Come on, Rikki. We need to sort this out."

Rikki: walks out of the bathroom and sees their body language. "What?"

"Why are you two wearing sunglasses indoors?" Sam asked. "We thought it would get her attention," Emma admitted. "Plus, they were really cute," Cleo said with a small smile. Bev shakes her head in amusement, missing her daughter's reasoning.

Emma: and Cleo take off the sunglasses and she narrows her eyes at her as if she were right about her all along. "I figured there was something going on."

"Then why did you let her get all of that stuff for you?" Bella asked, raising an eyebrow, and crossing her arms. "I may have caved in," Emma admitted sheepishly.

Rikki: "What do you mean?"

Emma: gives her a smug look. "With the amount that you were spending. How much do you get paid at the marine park, Cleo?" Doesn't even look at Cleo.

Cleo: "9.75 an hour."

"That's not bad," Annette commented. "It is compared to what I was making," Rikki mumbled.

Emma: "And how much were you getting paid?" Asking Rikki.

Rikki: shrugs. "Not much more than that." Emma tilts her head, giving her another look. Nods her head after seeing the look. "Alright, yeah, it was a bit more than that."

"Are you kidding me?" Emma sighed. "It's not that hard to admit the truth."

"It was a whole lot more than that from the looks of it," Sam said.

Rikki: snaps when she sees them continuing to stare at her. "Fine, ok, yeah it was a few hundred dollars more than that. But I was working hard." Emma laughs silently to herself, looking away.

Lewis: "And it is a niche market." Emma continues giving her a displeased look.

Rikki: "Hey, you two were happy enough letting me spend up big, on you. You could have said something, but no." Shakes her head.

"She has a point," Bev said. Emma looks down shamefully, knowing they were right.

Lewis: "Rikki, didn't you ever think there was something sus about him? I mean not even once?"

Rikki: "What can I say? He didn't look bad."

So, she was going based off his looks, Zane said, feeling a teensy bit jealous.

Emma: "He was doing business out of the back of a boat handing out big lumps of cash. Hello!"

Rikki: looks hurt, then looks away for a second. "We don't all have your vast underworld experience, Emma." She storms off and they watch her leave the room before looking around. Emma settles on looking down at her feet.

"She has a point, sweetheart. You shouldn't scold her for it. She got out of it; it's done with. Just leave it in the past," Lisa sighed, rubbing her head. "I wish she had just left it alone," Emma said quietly, knowing that they don't know about the trouble Rikki was getting herself into.

[Rikki walks downstairs, with the other two girls, plus Lewis being last, following.]

Emma: "Ok, I'm sorry. At least you found out before you got into any real trouble."

Lewis: "Yeah, and you did make quite a good deal of money out of it." They all turn to him as Rikki makes it to the bottom of the stairs, with them still on the staircase. Lewis leans against the railing and shrugs. "That's me being supportive."