"Come to my room with me ", Gemini ordered and went to his room.

Little Gup followed him while running.

Gemini sat on his bed while Gup jumped on the bed in an aggressive way and sat infront of him,"stat paying naa. Gup wan to pay wit the cowwy. Will u gib it ? Ol u wan to pay wit new toy?"

Gup asked with a big smile.

Gemini took his phone and made a call.

"I am calling Fourth, you invite him here right now", Gem placed the phone on Gup's ear.

The smile turned into a big pout .

"Why?", Gup was surprised.

"Ah just invite him. You talk too much bumblebee. And don't tell that I told you to invite. Just do it by yourself ", Gemini whispered.

"Hello", Fourth received the call.

"Hi Fot", Gup greeted.

"Aww Guppp? What's up bunny ?", Fourth asked.

"Gup miss fot Cho much. Pwease come see Gup", Gup looked at Gemini.

Gemini gave a thumbs up,"Smartass Bumblebee ".

"Awww why are you suddenly missing Fot chooo much ? We just met yesterday didn't we ?", Fourth asked Gup sweetly.

"Ummm....aham....ummm Gemmm! Fot ask why Gup miss Fot cho much. What gup say ?", Gup shoot the serious question.

Gemini snatched the phone from him and ended the call.

"Oii wat happen GemGem ?", Gup hugged Gemini from behind.

At Mew's meeting hall :

"Well, the director said she is Thai. She was just working in America. She got the flame there and now came back to Thailand. I guess she is going to start her acting career here too ", a team member explained Mew.

"Hmmm I see. Seems like she is not a new model", Mew said.

"She isn't sir. According to the director her age must be almost same with you. Do you want to meet her ?", The member asked Mew.

"I have plenty of times. I will make it another day. I am just a producer after all. Now finish the meeting soon. I need to go home", Mew said being impatient.

At Mew's house:

"Gup Sowwyyy naaa, pwease wook at Gup", Gup cupped Gemini's face and tried hard to make it turn towards him.

"Go away!", Mew said.

"Why wat gup did ? GemGem called Gup for pay but no pay wit him. GemGem did wrong but he iz anggy at Gup", Baby Gup whined.

"Get out. I had a serious discussion with Fourth about tomorrow's class test. You won't understand rotten cucumber bumblebee!", Gemini said being frustrated.

"No need to scold him, I am here already ", Fourth announced from the door.

Both were surprised to see him.

Gup clapped in tiny," Wook Gem, Fot iz hewre".

Gemini was too embarrassed to look at Fourth. All he wanted to bite the bread cheeks of this stupid bumblebee.