Chapter 12: Surprise

After a long day at the studio, Rizzy arrived home to find her apartment transformed. The soft glow of candlelight danced against the walls, casting a romantic ambiance. A trail of rose petals led her to the bedroom, where Reign had prepared a heartwarming surprise. As she entered the room, she felt warm arms envelop her from behind. They shared a sweet moment together, talking and laughing about their day.

As Reign held Rizzy close, the soft strains of music filled the room, adding a serene backdrop to their moment. His touch was tender, enveloping her in a comforting embrace. They stood there, feeling the warmth of each other's presence, relishing the tranquility of the evening.In the dimly lit room, Reign gently turned Rizzy around to face him, his eyes reflecting a mixture of adoration and longing. "You mean everything to me," he whispered, his voice laced with sincerity. "We make a great team, you know? It's like we're two pieces of the same puzzle, fitting together perfectly."

Rizzy's heart swelled with affection as she looked into his eyes, feeling the depth of his emotions. His words echoed the sentiments she held close to her heart, and she couldn't help but smile at his heartfelt confession.

Their conversation drifted to dreams, aspirations, and the future they envisioned together. Reign's warmth and passion were infectious, and as they laughed and shared dreams, a profound sense of connection blossomed between them.

Amidst the tender exchanges, Reign gently took Rizzy's hand, pressing a soft kiss against her palm. "I want to be there for you in every way I can," he murmured. "I thought about us taking on the world together, supporting each other through thick and thin." Moved by his words, Rizzy's eyes welled up with tears of joy. She appreciated Reign's intentions and dedication to their relationship. "I was thinking, maybe we could co-own the apartment and the studio since we're both doing everything together already", he said and as if he had already decided, he further adds "A joint bank account is also important since we live together now". 

Hearing this, Rizzy's face turned red and she went from being happy to really mad. She was so pissed off. "With what right did you just demand to have half of everything that I worked my ass off to earn and have?", with her index finger pointed right in front of his eyes she said, "Just because I let you into my life doesn't mean you own me. I don't see a ring on my finger to be listening to your bullshit right now". 

As Rizzy was starting spew some more curse words, Reign got down on his knees and presented her with an expensive-looking cheap ring, as a symbol of his commitment, and Rizzy felt a surge of love and gratitude forgetting what had just happened. Rizzy's eyes glistened with joy and emotion as she said yes and accepted the ring. 

They hugged each other tightly, Rizzy feeling the warmth of their shared love and understanding while Reign smirking as he saw his plan working.