Moon Spell (Part 2)

Comenzar desde el principio

"So, you're okay when the moon is hidden from view," Sam assumes. "Correct," Emma says.

Denman glares at the screen, furious that she cannot figure out how the moon could be causing all of this. Are you kidding me?! How can something that's in space, something that is too far to reach, do something like that? This doesn't make any sense! Max glances at her before leaning over and whispers in Mrs. Chatham's ear. "Do you think she'll give up yet?" "Not yet. Give her some time. Let her anger vanish," she giggles, knowing that sooner or later, she'll eventually quit.

Lewis: "I'm terribly sorry, but you guys just went extremely weird when that moon came out." He points at the full moon, still covered up by the clouds, and they both drop their arms, glancing at it.

"You sounded scared," Rikki chuckles. "Only a little."

Cleo: "This is what the old woman meant. She was trying to warn us."

Lewis: snapping, he waves his arms around. "What, old, woman?"

"I like how you keep calling her 'old woman,'" Max chuckles, teasing his old friend. "I have a name," she says jokingly. "We didn't know it at the time," Cleo admits sheepishly.

"Looks like she was right Don, seems like you owe her an apology," Bev says, glancing at him, a little angry with how he has been acting. "I don't know, there's something strange about her," Don says, narrowing his eyes.

Rikki: grins, getting the idea. "That first night at the moon pool at Mako Island was a full moon as well."

"Keen observation," Max smiles.

Denman frowns. So, their transformation does have something to do with the moon, but how? Why? How am I ever going to find out?!

[Emma pops up in front of them in the water. They look down at her.]

Emma: "You guys have got to come in." Lewis gives her a weird look. "Mako Island is amazing at night." She swirls around blissfully in the water. Rikki also gives her a crazy look, wide-eyed. "You've never seen anything like it." She splashes the water playfully.

"That is totally not creepy at all," Charlotte mutters. "I just had to be like that, that night," Emma sighs.

Rikki: points at her, looking at Lewis. "Lewis, pull her out, now."

Lewis: shocked. "Me? Why does it have to be me?"

"Because they can't get wet," Bella says as if it were obvious.

Rikki: "Well it's obvious we can't get wet." Cleo nods. "We could fall under the same moon spell, and then you'd have to pull us all out."

Emma: "Come to Mako Island with me. It's the most wonderful place. It's like an underwater wonderland. We could all live down there, forever." Emma sighs dreamily, while Rikki points at her again.

"So, you could drown him?" Bev asks skeptically. "Pretty sure the offer was only for us," Rikki says, pointing at both her and Cleo.

Lewis: understanding Rikki's body language, he huffs, and bends down. Getting closer to Emma, he puts on a smile. "Emma, of course we'll come with you. You just uh, take my hand and you can show me the way." Cleo and Rikki step back as he offers her his hand. She accepts it by grabbing his hand. He tries to pull her out, but she easily yanks him back and flips him into the water.

They all gasp at her strength to be able to do that, before laughing at him. "Wow, your strong," Ash says, amazed. "Did it one-handed as well." "Thanks, but, I don't know if that was from the moon or not," Emma blushes.