Chapter 5 [strategy]

"𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕝, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕒𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖."

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

It had been a week since YN was brought there. Two conflicts began after her arrival. The first was between Yn and Jungkook, while the other was between Jungkook and Jung-guk.

 Guk was attracted to Yn, which was well known by Jungkook. Guk would always protect Yn whenever Jungkook tried to hurt her. Jungkook wanted her to experience as much pain as he could, but he couldn't do it, which used to make him angry.

Jung-guk and Yn became quite close during this time. Despite not being selfish, Yn was behaving like one. Jung-guk was used by her to gather information about the mansion. Jungkook was far away in Busan due to some work. Yn finally decided to execute her plan. Plan to run far from the devil's cave...

~~~~~~~~~~~○•○•○•○•○•○•○••○•○•○•○•○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐘𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐕

Eventually, Jungkook left for Busan. It's amazing to me that I'm finally going to be free from this devil. My dad's thoughts are still on my mind, even though it's been a week. I'm not sure if using Guk is appropriate for freedom, but I must do it, or he will kill me and my dad. But how would I run? I was not allowed to leave the room by the guard. 

I was so absorbed in my thoughts that I didn't notice Guk's presence around me.

"Hey!! Where have you lost? huh?!" He said he was shaking his hand in front of me, snapping me back to reality.

"O-oh, when did you come?" I said, looking at him.

"When you were lost in your thoughts." He stated this and swung himself onto the bed facing me.

"Oh, did you want something?"

"Yeah." He uttered the words 'your heart' in a soft voice, allowing them to go unnoticed.

"What is it?"

"Your time," he said in a stern voice.

"Huh what?"

"I mean, I want to hang out with you." He paused for a second before completing his sentence.

When he said that, I started to thank God again and again. Maybe fate is also by my side today.

"Sure, why not, but...these guards and Jungkook?"

"Oh, don't think about them. I know how to handle them very well."

"Really, then, let's get it." My tone was filled with excitement. I am eagerly waiting to go outside. It has been a week since I went anywhere.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿

•Follow for more updates

•Comment so I can fix my mistakes

•Vote to appericiate my work 

Thank You