"good afternoon Mr Jeon and Mr Kim! please have a seat!" the doctor motioned them to take a seat on the other side of the table she was seating on.

"good afternoon doctor!" they greeted her.

the doctor nodded her head and gave Taehyung a reassuring smile.

"how are you feeling Mr Kim now that you're entered your 3rd month?" she asked.

"I feel weird!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"elaborate please."

"I'm throwing up my guts out every single day, I feel light headed, too tired , too sleepy but I can't exactly sleep." Taehyung looked at the doctor who's looking at him as well for further information.
"and then I have this crazy craving as if I'd die if I don't get to eat those foods and they're combination of many types of food. and I'm eating things that I couldn't eat before pregnancy."

Jungkook listened the things the pretty male was telling the doctor attentively. he didn't know few things and it made him frown that Taehyung still doesn't tell him anything or have the least trust in him. he sighed inwardly. he knows Taehyung is not that comfortable with him yet, but that doesn't mean it stings less.

"it's pretty normal during this time of the pregnancy Mr Kim. I can give you few meds to lessen your morning sickness but it's not going to completely vanish untill you enter your third semester, and you still can sometimes get the feeling of throwing up, it's a part of pregnancy." the doctor gave him a apologetic smile.

"it's okay doctor. I'll take care of him. you can prescribe the medication, also can you write some meds for cold in case he catches cold in this weather?" this Jungkook said to the doctor who nodded and write the prescription .

"Mr Kim, do you feel something else too? your hormones are changing. you need to be honest " the doctor said seriously making Taehyung wide his eyes and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, is the pretty male hiding something?

" I - I uh-

" it's okay, you can can tell her anything related to your health, he's your doctor Tae!" Jungkook gently held Taehyung's hand and caressed the back of it.

Taehyung exhaled a sigh and looked at the doctor with slight pink cheeks.

"I f-feel h-horny at t-times. i-it fe-feels h-hot and b-bothered." Taehyung stuttered and immediately looked down when the doctor gave him a smile. Taehyung can feel the younger's hold on his hand freezed, he can feel the younger blushing with his red ears without even looking at him. it's embarrassing.

" it's okay to feel horny at the times Mr Kim, as I said your hormones are changing and it's normal to have sex during pregnancy but I'd suggest you for your 1st trimester to pass and you can get intimate as much as you want but you need to be careful once you hit your third trimester, too much strechenous activity can be harmful in last two month."

the doctor informed the couple in front of her who's now seems to be frozen and looking anywhere but towards her or his husband. the doctor mentally chuckled seeing the couple, it's not her first time seeing this type of reaction from young couples.

Jungkook sat there with wide eyes and bloody red ears. he was looking at the wall beside doctor's seat, his hands are getting cold even in  the warm temperature. he mentally wished to disappear at the moment. heck- both of their relationship still not stable and here the doctor is talking about intimacy. he couldn't even look the pretty male whom he can surely say is flustered as well.
it's awkward!

the doctor looked at them for a few moments before clearing her throat and decided to save the couple from the high-key embarrassment.

"Mr Kim, you can hear the fetal heart beats of your baby now. would you like to give it a go?" she asked making Jungkook snap off.