Would You Do It Again(part 2)// Jimin

Start from the beginning

"mhmm… Fu-Fuck! !" she is so fucking with her pretty mouth. I can't drive like this. I parked my car at the nearest parking lot. That whole fucking this was so good. I couldn't help but buckle my hips up.

"Oh holy God! Just keep doing that." I restrained myself to not grab her hair and fuck her mouth mercilessly.

When I parked my car I arched my back because she was not stopping anytime soon.

Grabbing the driver's seat for my dear life. "yes. Just like that. Take it like a good girl."

I grabbed her hair and she glanced at me with her beautiful blue eyes. Making me sucking in breath. She stopped while I was about to cum. And she knew that. She came up and I was whining at the loss of her warm mouth.

She looks dead in my eyes." touch me and you won't get to cum. Got it? All you have to do is to take everything I give you. And kept frantically nodding like a little boy.

"good boy."

Before I could register anything she started sucking, twirling her tongue all across my Cock. I was so close but I had to stay silent or else she won't let me cum.

Just when I was about to cum. She stopped! SHE FUCKING STOPPED!

I was so over-stimulated. I can't think anything straight, I just want her to finish. "Why did you stop?" I said grunting my teeth, almost not recognizing my raspy voice.

"say mommy. Let me cum." she said, wiping her lips.

I was so fucking frustrated. Basically if she wants me to get on my knees and beg her to let me cum I would in a heartbeat. "please mommy. I've been a good boy. Plea-"she grabbed my aching cock and rubbed it a few times."aaaahhh."

"Continue. Finish your sentence. Good boys always finish their sentences. "

"I-I.. Mmhmm. Please mommy let me.. Cum!" I almost yelled at last when out of nowhere she started taking me deep inside her throat. I was so overwhelmed. I was in tears. Fuck!

"please. Mommy... Let me cum. Please don't stop." I whimpered, unable to control my body.

She started taking me as deep as she could and worked with her hand on the part she can't reach.

"I'm abou-about to cu-" before I couldn't finish. I was already Cumming deep inside her throat. And she took everything. EVERYTHING!

I was a fucking mess. By time I came back to my senses. But she didn't stop. She kept taking me while hollowing her cheeks.

"Fuck! Fuck!!!! Stop! Stop!!!. Oh god please stop." I was almost sobbing. But she didn't stop for a second.

I tried to remove my Cock from her warm mouth but it was all in vain.

"please. Please.
Please!"

I came again. Hard. I almost lost my vision. Fuck?? And she started massaging my balls. I was basically shaking at this point.

This is the first time I've ever worked so hard. Or anyone made me so fucking mess.

After she saw that I couldn't take it anymore she got up. Wiping the side of her mouth. And looking down at my Dick. My fucking Dick was painted red from her lipstick.

She was looking so proud at sight of me being a fucking over stimulate mess. I was basically crying, shaking, and almost blacking out.

"what the fuck..what the fuck!.. Oh god. Fuck! What was that?"

She casually shrugged as if it was the most common thing for us to do this. Oh my god I'm still not over it.

"drive. We are getting late or…" she looked down at my still shocked Dick. "I can drive you can't." she smiled innocently.