2 many pregnancies 4 it to be over

Start from the beginning

"Come, come." He waves back.

"Oh Lord. One of these is my second grand baby I can just feel it." Mom puts her hands on her hips and sighs.

"I have a feeling one of them is mine too." Mrs. Randle agrees.

"Phew, It's not mine." Johnny's mom laughs.

"Okay well pick up whichever one you think is yours." All the moms and Johnny instantly pick up a non-pregnant one.

"Easy." Johnny looks back at me and nods at his dad who is holding our baby.

I take one too.

"Pony, you sure you don't wanna get another one?" Mom jokes.

I tilt my head at her in a sassy way, "No ma'am I do not need another." I assure her.

Tracy, Darry, Steve, and Soda are all staring at the last four.

"Okay I think we should take two just to be nice." Tracy picks up two of the and gives it to Darry.

"Fine." He smiles an shrugs.

"I don't like pressuring people." Tracy defends herself.

"It's fine." They come around the counter and Steve and Soda are stuck now.

"Well damn. I'm gonna take this one because I'm nice, but I don't think either of us are pregnant." Steve looks over.

"Me either." Soda smiles as he takes the negative one.

"Soda, can I see something?" Mrs. Randle waves him over.

She runs a thumb across his chin, "when's the last time you shaved?"

"Like a week ago. I haven't really had too."

"Mh, funny." She giggles, "loss of facial or pubic hair in men is a sign of pregnancy."

"Yeah, I think you should've taken Steve's." Johnny agrees, "your jawline is soft, and your face looks more feminine."

"I really don't think I'm pregnant though." He argues.

"Alrighty, now you four get a new one and put it in your own pee. And then gon' somewhere you're get handed it over so you can't look at it yourself." My dad explains.

They do as they're told and then go back in the living room. Steve and Soda get back to dancing.

"I'm so excited this shit is about to go down." Johnny smiles.

"You're so cheeky." I squint.

"And I'm sure as hell gonna record too." He opens his mouth and gives me that cringey ass wink.

After ten minutes Mom and Mrs. Cade flip over the test and hand them to who they go to.

"Okay Darry and Tracy can flip first." They do and Tracy smiles but Darry gasp.

"No!" He looks up at us and his eyes are huge. He holds it up and we cheer.

Mom, Mrs. Randle, and Mrs. Cade all do a happy squeal and jump together. All our parents high five each other.