2 lost 4 finding

-three weeks later-
Johnny's POV:
I'm with Pony and my Dad at the doctors. The baby is four weeks old, so this is our first check up.

I'm kinda nervous but it's fine. I think everyone is expecting me to be anyway.

The doctor walks in. It's an older lady, but she looks sweet.

"Vy name is Catherine, I will be you're ob/gyn, uhh Joohonnie. This must be you're vather?" She shakes his hand, "this must've be uhh bavy vather?" She shakes Pony's hand too.

She sounds like Gru from The Minions movies, must be from the same place?

"Okay let's take a vookie here." She goes through the papers in her little file.

"I vake it you have just turnt sixteen not voo long ago?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well Because this is early we won't see much in an ultra sound at all, so I'm mainly just going to be asking questions." She explains. "I start simple, do you have any physical symptoms at all, like, vomiting, differences in bowel movements, chest or nipple sensitivity, appetite or weight changes?"

I looked over at my dad, "what was it that I did earlier? I ate something really weird, but it was almost... good?" I squint.

"You ate a hotdog with peanut butter on it." My dad already looks disgusted.

"Those are pregnancy cravings, you're going to eat weird things. It's gonna taste good, and nobody's gonna know why. Other things to expect are constipation, diarrhea, sweating, swelling of limbs, especially knees and ankles, vomiting, slight discomfort or pain, frequent urination, changes in hair, nails, and genitalia. Nearly everything and anything is normally during pregnancy."

Wow, she just threw straight up bricks at my ass and said 'here! Catch!'.

"But don't worry most of those happened in the third vrimester, maybe second but only maybe." She winks, "any questions?"

We sit in silence as I conjure a question up, "what are things that I shouldn't do while pregnant?"

"You can eat spicy food, but it's more likely vo come back up than other vhings. Don't carry or pick up anything vhat you won't consider light. Don't sleep on on your back or stomach during second or third vrimester. Don't do overly intense exercise. Vhat's about it. Are you ready for vhe ultrasound now or are vhey're anymore questions?" She smiles.

We decide to be ready, and the jelly shit is colder than it is outside.

"I knew ve wouldn't see much. That little black thing is bavy." She points to it. It was extremely small. Barely visible really. But it was there.

We finish the appointment, pay and then leave.

"It was so smile." Pony cooed.

"I know. But it's real. It's really a baby." We stare at each other in amazement.

We drop him off, and I tell him I love him, before me and Dad head home.

"I'm proud of you Andie." He spoke during our car ride.

"For what dad?"

"For being a man. I know you were scared but you dealt."

"Thank you." It satisfied me to know I had made my dad proud.

- - -
-that night-
Soda's POV:
"Hey, did you see the news man?" Dally was another one of Steve's friends, he was closer with Two-bit that Steve though.

"No I didn't." I'm trying not to cry as I talk.

"He's missing."

"Missing?"