2 rude 4 a bad mood

(4:03pm, Monday at the pumpkin patch)
Soda's POV:
I don't know what kind of couples retreat this is but everyone and their girlfriend/boyfriend is here. I invited Steve which meant his sister and Lanson had to come too.

Oh Lanson. I'm super proud of him because he started Testosterone last week! Which means his parents aren't assholes!

Also my whole family is here as well as Tracy's whole family. And her brother's lovers if they have one.

What the hell do you do at a strawberry patch, you ask? Take pictures, eat ice cream, and try not to burn.

"Johnny right?" Tracy questions.

"Yeah." Johnny answers.

"How's the baby? Pony didn't tell much." Her brown eyes look interested.

"She's tiny, but she's got a strong kick. She's got a strong everything, it's like she's working out in there." He shrugs.

"Aw she's busy. She's gonna be adorable." Tracy pouts.

"When are you guys getting married?" Darry asked that on purpose. A dick I tell you, a dick.

"When we have getting married money." Steve nods.

The table giggles but he's being dead serious. And I am too.

"Yeah and we're gonna have to do it all by ourselves because our parents are already about to throw an ass ton of money at our niece." I agree.

"Well they won't have to throw an ass ton of money for you to go to college?" Pony grins.

"You are right about that." I return his corny ass grin.

"Oh you're not going?" Tracy questions but I can tell it's not rudely she's just curious.

"No, it's just extra stress. I'm happy I'm getting to finish high school." I admit.

"Basically he's saying that he's a dumbass so he can't get into a college even if he wanted to." Darry looks off with a smile and a small laugh but the table goes quiet. Even Pony thinks that is a little much to smile at.

If I didn't have any self control I would've started crying right here right now, but I can wait to get in the car.

"Darry..." Tracy gives him a look of disappointment.

"It's fine. I'm dyslexic, I get that all the time." I shrug it off with a smile, but my mood is killed, and I can tell Steve's is too. He's just kinda sitting here with his anger in his lap like a stuffed animal.

"It's cool." I whisper.

"No it's not." He squints at Darry.

"Stop it." I tap his thigh and he cools back down.

Michael comes around and picks everything back up with his giggling, "Tracy!" Here he comes with this damn singing, "question, sisterrrr..." Him and his boyfriend walking with us now.

"What, brother?" She sighs.

"Which one of us would look better pregnant? Me, right?" He poses.

"No, Jordan all the way. You would be a terrible pregnant man." I think Jordan is his boyfriend's name.

"Yeah whatever." He laughs and they just kinda continue to walk with us.

We've kinda been subconsciously picking strawberries just because. And we finally go to the inside place and pay for them.

Of course our moms make sure we take fifty damn pictures before we head out to lunch. It's at the Wallace's house because our moms want to cook dinner and use the strawberries for a pie.