Chapter 1: Tomorrow

Start from the beginning

Vanoss, the leader of the group, was currently checking someone's chest full of good stuff, which belongs to Brian, or TheTerroriser, what they called him.

It was 10:38 PM in the evening, Vanoss' entire crew were either sleeping or playing other games early. Vanoss, however, returns to his friends' old Minecraft server to check the good memories they've made for the past year.

"Ah, this looks like a nice chest doesn't it? Makes me wanna steal all of them without Brian noticing." Vanoss remarked as he examined inside one of Terroriser's chest, and said. "Wow, I got some crack stuff like an [Efficiency V] book just sitting here." he said as he then checked the other stuff of his cyborg friend, he found forty-two blocks of diamonds in one of those slots.

"Ha, look at all of these blocks of diamonds, NEVER USED!"

——————————————————————

Next scene, Vanoss is currently searching twelve chests in the shelves, what made him give a confused expression was that every single chest was empty.

"What is this? Who has been doing all of it? This has got to be Wildcat's doing? Is this Wildcat's place?"

Checking outside, the house looks similar to Terroriser but another place but has slightly different designs.

"Yup, that's his place, alright. Has Terroriser been playing this server? Probably."

Looking back at Wildcat's place, suddenly, Vanoss then shows a devilish grin on his face as he takes out a TNT block from his hand.

——————————————————————

"How many double chests does a man need?"

Checking upon hundreds of double chests, Vanoss slightly laughs until he comes across one chest that is completely full of saddles.

"Haha! How many saddles does he need?? Haha!"

Then suddenly, his health bars suddenly lost six and a half as he was pushed a few blocks sideways.

"What the fuck?"

Turning around, it was Terroriser himself!

"Oui, get out!!" Terroriser yelled in anger.

"Oh shit!"

When Terroiser was about to kill Vanoss, he shouted.

"Brian, wait! wait! wait!"

"What?"

"Wanna see a magic trick?"

"What? Was it the hoodini thing?"

"No, it's completely different. What I'm about to show you will blow your mind."

Terroriser's POV: